Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established
to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a
global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech
company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on
our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven
problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we
achieved remarkable growth in 2022. We expect 2023 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are
exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-
growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive.
Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the
right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and
backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t
live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work
with other world-class people. Click here to view our
DNA, and if you like what you see, please,
What we are looking for:
Hotel Engine is seeking a Sales Operations Systems manager to drive
productivity and effectiveness within our Sales and Account Management teams,
primarily focusing on our tech stack. This role is responsible for
administering, optimizing, and scaling Sales-related applications. Core
responsibilities include system configuration, troubleshooting issues, and
contributing to process and systems improvements. This team member will also
be crucial in establishing and implementing our technology roadmap.
In this role you will:
- Optimize third-party technology platforms (Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, and others) to create productive, efficient, and measurable workflows for our Sales teams.
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Manage vendor relationships, including renewal negotiations and compliance
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance, and governance
- Partner closely with revenue operations leadership to execute actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Work with our enablement team and cross-functional leaders to create process improvements, develop training and deliver changes to our teams.
- Assist with various projects and tasks, including system customization, support, training, and data management for Revenue Operations applications
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales teams and coordinate with other departments as required to deliver reporting needs
**Education and Expertise: **
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of Sales Ops / Rev Ops experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- In-depth understanding of the revenue and marketing tool landscape with experience choosing and implementing vendors
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise with Salesforce & Excel
- Hands-on experience with ZoomInfo (or a similar tool), Gong/Chorus.AI and a cadence tool like Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional partners, prioritize tasks, and meet agreed-upon due dates
- A natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve processes and training
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Cash compensation :
- The base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $110,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work within the U.S.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to
work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on
Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for
our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community,
and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility
community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a
collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.