Location: Beachwood, OH
Employment Type: full-time
Team: Information Technology
We are seeking a technical problem solver who will utilize their flexibility,
creativity, and independence when solving customer problems. As a Customer
Solutions Engineer you will partner with customers and team members to shape
the future of both customer deployments and MIM's solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Work with customer stakeholders to develop and deploy custom solutions and ensure the success of complicated rollout projects.
- Manage deployment aspects of client upgrades.
- Assist internal teams–such as sales, support, site implementation and site development––in solving technical issues for customers.
- Assist the customer installation team with technical solutions in new client implementations.
- Identify and provide timely workarounds and solutions to meet customer’s business needs.
- Set expectations with customers clearly and calmly to avoid escalations.
- Report customer needs and vet requirements for engineering.
- Proactively communicate with customers and provide assistance.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis. Communicate what was learned internally to improve MIM's future responses.
- Reproduce issues as possible and create detailed engineering tickets.
- Work with engineering and product management to prioritize customer needs in upcoming releases.
- Participate in engineering processes to develop and deploy defect fixes and upgrades.
- Assist through release cycles in testing new features, fixes, and maintenance changes.
What You’ll Need
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a Computer Information Systems or adjacent field from a four-year accredited university, or equivalent work experience.
- Fundamental understanding of network connectivity, network hardware and software, and server hardware and software.
- Knowledge of storage appliances (SAN and NAS) and related software.
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS and supporting technologies, such as Active Directory.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (including Citrix Virtual Apps® and VMware Horizon®) a plus.
- Flexibility in scheduling for off-hours deployments and upgrades.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills to solve pressing customer concerns.
- Critical-thinking skills, and an ability to apply learned knowledge to new situations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to engage with our customers.
What You'll Get
- Hybrid work environment so you can work remotely as well as enjoy the office
- MIM pays 100% of your insurance monthly costs; including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Each employee received a Health Savings Account (HSA) that fully covers the medical deductible
- 20 vacation days and 11 paid company holidays, including the time between Christmas and New Years
- A 401(k) with a 4% match that is 100% vested on day one
- Annual Bonus Program
- Up to $8,000 in continued education costs annually
- Relaxed office setting where jeans are the norm
- Free snacks and beverages at the office
- 24 hour access to an in-office fitness center
**Wait, What Does MIM Do? **
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centers, hospitals, specialty
clinics, research organizations, and pharmaceutical companies across the
globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support
the diagnostic and treatment process so the physician can focus on the
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
MIM is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone
can contribute and thrive. We'll encourage, support, and learn from each
other’s perspectives. This is both the right thing to do and vital: diverse
perspectives fuel innovations that enhance patient care.