Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Employment Type: Full Time
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
Gravie knows the healthcare system leaves a lot to be desired. We are working earnestly to solve some of the problems in healthcare, while also creating delightful experiences for our customers. We’re a rapidly growing company, looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with passion and talent to shape our members and customers digital experiences. We need someone who is curious and creative, likes mentoring other designers, and is excited to help establish processes to create a supportive and scalable work environment. You will work closely with the experience design, brand, and product teams to ensure a consistent and inspiring customer journey.
· Create elegant design solutions to resolve user/customer/stakeholder challenges
· Collaborate with CX team to coordinate research effort and UI designs
· Create designs that meet accessibility standards
· Collaborate across design, engineering, and product teams within an Agile environment
· Ability to determine success metrics for a project and measure/confirm them post-launch
· Continue to communicate and review designs with internal stakeholders at scheduled intervals
· Create and maintain a UI design system in Figma. Consistently use design system and component libraries to develop UI designs
· Design user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
· Take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
· Apply task-centered analysis to understand how workflows can be optimized for our customers
· Keep up to date with modern trends and industry best practices
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· 4 + years of experience in UX design that includes mobile and web application design (not website design)
· Ability to determine UX KPIs for a project and measure/confirm them post-launch
· Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
· Strong understanding of the User-Centric Design framework
· Comfortable working with different stakeholders a cross the org
· Familiarity with agile development processes
· Attention to details: You make sure designs are clean and thoughtful
· Empathy: We care about what we do and those that we work with
· A strong portfolio with multiple examples of your work (mobile and web)
· Healthcare experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a job at Gravie.