Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
Angi is looking for an HR Business Partner Manager to join the People Ops
team. We are looking for someone who is strategic and data-driven to partner
with our leaders at all levels within the organization to implement their
people-based initiatives to achieve both business and HR strategies. This role
will partner primarily with our Sales teams.
**What you’ll do **
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business leaders to create and execute on organizational and people strategies
- Lead the HRBP team through support, training, educational touchpoints and through growing our talent
- Partner with leaders and support the HRBP team to evaluate and positively impact organizational health utilizing data
- Interpret and provide guidance to leaders utilizing qualitative and quantitative data ● Design and implement organizational or enterprise-wide solutions
- Build processes and standards to ensure efficient and effective people operations
- Collaborate closely with COE Partners to deliver work to leaders, organization and total company
- Investigate escalated employee concerns and resolve employee relations issues; provide recommendations and guidance to the business and HRBP team
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation
- Develop and provide training on HR-related topics
- Mitigate risk to the organization and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Develop programs and touchpoints to performance manage the organization ensuring engagement and retention of top performers
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field
- 8+ years of HRBP/generalist experience in a fast-paced and high-growth environment ● 4+ years of leading HRBP teams; with a track record of partnership and training
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices and practical application in the workplace across multiple states
- Experience working and supporting a large sales organization; implementing policies and processes to help the organization achieve success
- Ability to review, analyze and tell a story with data so as to influence and drive the business.
- Must be willing and able to flex between high-level, strategic thinking to diving deep and getting your hands dirty.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with different people, departments and levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated history of influencing senior level business leaders to adopt best practices in HR; dynamic interpersonal skills including influencing, coaching, facilitations, and conflict resolution.
- Compelling and naturally persuasive communicator with the ability to influence the direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner; ability to communicate decisions in a style that reflects a team-oriented culture.
- Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid orientation on results.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
**Compensation & Benefits: **
- The salary band for this position ranges $100,000-110,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world