At Havenly/Interior Define, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home
they love. Founded in 2014, we've grown into the #1 interior design service in
We're reinventing the way that people design and shop for their homes, making
custom furniture and interior design delightful and accessible for all.
Although we're headquartered in Denver, we offer both online and in-person
services, operating design studios on both coasts and throughout the US.
We are seeking a Sr Associate, Order Management, to play a key role in
expanding our brand story by joining our Supply Chain Team. We are looking for
a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the
interior design and home furnishings industry through a transformative
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee daily order management related to dropship and MTO products
- Ensure order management communication is effective and generally under 24 business hours
- Partner with Senior Domestic Manager to track KPIs by creating tracking documents
- Create and maintain SOP’s that identify order modification processes
- Partner with technology team to create efficient processes within order management
- Participate in product sku launches to ensure efficient processes within order management
- Communicate across the organization any findings, reports, and data to upper management
- Track all order delays and ensures customer-facing teams have needed details
- Act as conduit between the factory and other departments to communicate production delays
- Partner with Senior Domestic Manager to hire and train new employees
- Oversee all inventory orders and monitors lead time
- Partner with Sourcing leadership to develop a vendor onboarding process
- Lead new vendor onboarding directly with factory
- Hold quarterly training with existing vendors
- Partner with overseas team to ensure orders are shipped in a timely manner and in one shipment
- Work with shipping partners and factory partners on multi vendor orders
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years Operations or Supply Chain experience
- You are proficient in Excel/Sheets, and can manipulate data in an accurate and efficient way
- You have experience with, and are comfortable working ERP software such as NetSuite
- You have experience working on a team and can cultivate collaborative team growth and development
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are data driven and look to data analytics to help inform business decisions
- You know how to manage a project end-to-end and can keep team members on stringent timelines throughout that process
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work
- You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right time to ask for help
- You are an effective communicator to all different types of audiences
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality)
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
**Additional Details: **
- This is a full-time exempt position working in Denver or Chicago; remote candidates also considered.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $60-75K/year, dependent upon experience.
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation, generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability), 401K, paid Parental leave, and Fertility benefits. In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts, and merchandise credits.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement : In accordance with Havenly’s policies as well as in compliance with state and federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to safeguarding the health of our employees, their families, and the community at large, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all employees at Havenly. Accordingly, any offer of employment is conditioned upon an applicant’s ability to provide proof of vaccination. Should you require accommodation for medical or religious needs, Havenly will engage in an interactive process with you to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided in accordance with applicable City, State and/or Federal law. Any approved accommodation will also include a requirement that unvaccinated employees submit to weekly COVID-19 testing.
As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home and that starts
right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our differences and encourage
everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. Throughout the
journey of each of our team members, as a company, we take pride in and commit
to ensuring that everyone feels valued, heard, welcome and has equal
opportunity to thrive. With the above stated, Havenly is committed to
cultivating a diverse and inclusive team. We are open to candidates of all
backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.