Employment Type: Option for Flexible Work Pattern
Team: People Ops
Matillion is The Data Productivity Cloud
Matillion helps teams get data business-ready, faster — accelerating time-to-
value and increasing the impact data can have.
Thousands of enterprises including Cisco, DocuSign, Pacific Life, Slack, and
TUI trust Matillion technology to load, transform, sync, and orchestrate their
data for a wide range of use cases from insights and operational analytics, to
data science, machine learning, and AI.
With over $300M raised from top Silicon Valley investors, we are on a mission
to power the data productivity of our customers and the world.
We are passionate about doing things in a smart, considerate way. We’re
honoured to be named a great place to work for several years running by
multiple industry research firms.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an
expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity
individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
Our People Ops Services Coordinators are integral to the smooth running of the
business by ensuring that our people processes are clear and effective,
providing expert and timely advice to all customers whilst meeting our legal
Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Ops Services, the purpose of this role
is to provide administrative and advisory support globally via multiple
systems including Workday, solving problems quickly and effectively for our
customers, delivering excellent customer service, whilst supporting efficient
ways of working.
What you will be doing
Employee Life Cycle Administration
- You will coordinate and administer all aspects of administration throughout the employee life cycle, including joiners, movers, employment changes, and leavers across our global teams.
- You will transact simple to complex processes linked to the employee life cycle. This will often involve investigating requirements and identifying suitable solutions.
- Activities to include but not limited to; Producing employment agreements and paperwork, communicating with new starters during their pre boarding journey, conducting background checks for new starters and the preparation of payroll data for sign off
Systems and Reporting
- You will be responsible for maintaining employee data in our People System - Workday - to support all employee life cycle events, ensuring all employee records are up to date and compliant.
- You will also support business data requests on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis, providing accurate and timely information to the business as required.
- Working with our HRIS team you will also support ongoing work with Workday and other people systems.
- You will be the first point of contact for our employees, line managers and People team colleagues, providing accurate and timely advice whilst maintaining high standards of customer service. Types of queries may include but are not limited to, new joiner contract queries, policy questions, reference requests, holiday balances, Workday queries, process queries.
- Working with the team to manage queries through the People Ops Inbox and slack channels, as well as face to face / on calls where required.
- Supporting ongoing projects for continual improvement of our query management offering.
- Continuously review people ops process and confidently suggest areas of improvement
- Prepare monthly reports to provide clear and accurate metrics for the business
- Coordinate and update travel, life, medical, and other benefits
- Provide policy support and advice to the business
- Escalates where there may be issues with compliance against company policies, code of conduct and legally
- Keeping up to date with all system related training (e.g Workday new releases)
- Ensuring all tasks are fit for purpose, compliant and regular reviewed/updated
- Keep up to date with compliance / legislative requirements globally
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a HR or admin / Coordinator role or similar
- Good working knowledge of Workday and experience of using this system in previous roles
- Strong Organisational / Prioritisation skills
- Strong data / analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive information (GDPR)
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- A team player - You don’t mind jumping in to help others out and doing whatever it takes to support the team to get workload over the line.
- Data driven - You are confident with handling and interpreting data, with a strong focus on accuracy and presentation of your data.
- Customer Obsessed - You are passionate about the credibility and reputation of your function and delivering excellent customer service to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Solutions orientated - You have a positive mindset with the ability to work at pace, cope with ambiguity, resolve issues and improve processes
At Matillion, we are committed to providing competitive salaries in line with
market standards. Our estimated compensation range for this position is
£28,000 - £38,500, but the final salary will be based on your relevant skills,
experience and qualifications demonstrated in the hiring process.
**Find out more aboutMatillion and our core
company values. **
- A truly flexible & hybrid working culture
- A culture that promotes work life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Career development with monthly hackdays and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member
of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable
role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team.
Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does
not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.