Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Employment Type: Full Time
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
A Little More About Us:
· We know healthcare. Our company was founded and is still led by industry veterans who have started and grown several market-leading companies in the space.
· We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing health benefits companies in the country. We have received numerous awards and accolades, including Inc. Magazine Best in Business Gold Medal award in 2021, and JMP Securities Top 50 Private Companies in Insurtech in 2022.
· We have raised money from top tier investors who share the same long- term vision as we do of building an industry defining company that will endure over the long run. We are well capitalized.
· Our customers like us. Our revenue churn is in the low single digits, in an industry where greater than 20% churn is common.
· Our culture is unique. We tend to be non-hierarchical, merit-driven, opinionated but kind people who thrive working in a high-performance, fast- paced environment. People at Gravie care deeply about making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. We may not be the right place for everybody, but if you get energized by doing work every day that focuses on putting consumers at the front of the line, we could be a great place for you. It takes unique people and diverse perspectives to deliver our results. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
A Little More About the Role:
We’re looking for a Director of Clinical Analytics. You’ll take what we’re doing - creating a health plan people will love– and build robust clinical intelligence, informatics and analytics to help us achieve our goals. You’ll work directly with our Chief Medical Officer and Director of Clinical Services to identify the biggest opportunities for impact, create a roadmap, and start building solutions to achieve that impact. You’ll work closely with our Clinical Navigation, Product, Strategy, Data, and Reporting teams.
· Work with senior leadership to build the strategy for how clinical data will be used to achieve the desired clinical and financial outcomes for our members and for Gravie.
· Create a clinical business case for new programs including savings models and clinical outcomes to deliver on our clinical strategy.
· Proactively identify, develop, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present recommendations that will help shape the product and technology roadmap.
· Develop a playbook for how clinical data can be used to trigger interactions with members, and serve as a guide to our growing team of Clinical Care Navigators.
· Partner with our Product, Engineering, and Clinical teams to envision how actionable insights and data can make their way into the hands of our Care Advocates, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Members.
· Work closely with our centralized Data and Analytics team to ensure that Clinical data can properly serve the entire company.
· Partner with data science teams to develop new methods to proactively identify members with priority clinical needs.
· Deliver key insight trends using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team.
· Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability for all clinical analytics even where ownership may reside with the respective functional or clinical areas.
· Build & own frameworks to ensure the clinical effectiveness of new clinical programs.
· Create effective relationships, listen, communicate and influence across the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or additional relevant training strongly preferred
· 8+ years of relevant experience with clinical data and informatics; high degree of comfort with clinical terminology and libraries
· A range of experiences executing on both clinical and company-wide data strategies, building and delivering on roadmaps, and developing a team of high performing individuals
· Experience with health insurance, health plans, clinical programs, care navigation or adjacent industries
· Previous experience working with a team in a high growth and fast paced environment
· History of managing complex processes and multi-layered projects
· Success getting results through collaboration
· Strong technical aptitude in data modeling, mathematics, statistics, and data science principles
· History of overseeing environments with heavy data governance, data protection, and security requirements
· Passion about building impactful health benefit products and delivering amazing customer experiences
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.