Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-
class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise
more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar
customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRM
on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of
creating thriving employees . At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-
driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency.
We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to
some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
What You Will Do
- Work alongside Bloomerang sales reps and serve as a product expert for our volunteer management solution by conducting 4-5 demos per day.
- At times, own a full sales cycle. Quickly build rapport and trust with nonprofits. You will win a minimum of 30%+ of deals sourced by inbound & outbound sales development.
- Immerse yourself in the nonprofit community and become a trusted advisor so you can help educate prospects on the value of Bloomerang.
- Effectively deliver high forecast accuracy and pipeline management.
What You Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated success in product demonstration and securing technical wins.
- A proven track record of success selling software to nonprofits or B2B companies.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and sales strategy
- An empathetic mindset - Be a good person to peers and prospects.
- A thirst to learn and distill sales best practices to colleagues and customers by being coachable
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- A competitive, team player mindset
- Passion and excitement about our product, industry and audience
- A motivated, adaptable and entrepreneurial spirit
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You'll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 12 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our
Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at
Applicants with disabilities may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request
accommodation in completing an employment application.
**Posting Statement **
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at
Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.