Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Employment Type: Full Time
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst who will be a part of the product development team to ensure all projects and integrations are running smoothly and efficiently. You will work closely with our development and business team to formulate test strategies, data-driven insights, and testing tool development. You will be an important advocate for our products, ensuring the experiences we deliver are meaningful, high quality and fun!
· Collaborate with Systems Analysts and QA personnel to define and document test strategy, detailed test plans, and test cases
· Understand QA processes and systems development lifecycle methodologies
· Apply defined practices and procedures and domain knowledge to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of products and services
· Be self-motivated and able to work independently and thrive in a fast- paced, multi-tasking, high productivity environment while maintaining excellent working relationships with people in a wide variety of functional areas
· Desire the challenge of testing in a highly configurable application, and not be afraid to learn new tools and technologies
· Experience with source control tools, continuous build delivery, and integrations tools
· Be responsible for maintaining test case documentation and ongoing continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and automation tools and close collaboration with development and business
· Demonstrate a strong desire to work in a rapidly expanding and fast- paced environment in an early-stage tech company
· Put passion into your work every day, and share the team’s excitement about delivering really great software that makes a difference in people’s lives
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· 5+ years of experience working in a software quality assurance position
· Experience with a variety of QA and project management tools
· Proven knowledge of different types of testing including but not limited to front end, back end, regression, integration, browser compatibility, and operational readiness
· Experience writing and executing data driven tests and manual API tests
· Ability to read and analyze logs generated by the applications and supporting components
· Experience with Jenkins, continuous Integration, and data driven framework
· Understanding of SQL DB and the ability to read, write, and run SQL queries
· Exposure to version control or continuous integration systems
· Clear understanding of the product development lifecycle, technical requirements, and project management
· Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
· Capacity to take initiative and work with minimal direction; you are a self-starter
· Ability to make sound decisions based on business, technology, and QA guidelines
· Knowledge of the health care or health insurance industry
· Experience with performance and penetration testing
· Experience with test automation is preferred
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.