Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About The Role
Angi is seeking an experienced Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to be part
of our CRM team responsible for consumer marketing campaigns across owned
channels (Email, push and SMS). This role will develop and build omnichannel
customer journeys to transform how we talk to our customers through data-
driven, customer-centric, personalized communications.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience managing lifecycle
marketing programs at scale with a focus on increasing customer engagement and
repeat rate. They will bring a proven track record of taking projects from
start to finish with deep experience leveraging customer insights to inform
What You'll Do
- Oversee the lifecycle marketing function for Angi, including email, SMS, and push/app to help drive customers down the funnel of home project planning
- Develop and own the customer experience roadmap for automated, multi-channel lifecycle campaigns, from ideation to launch to optimization
- Define goals, benchmarks, and KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs. Understand how to gather insights from program performance data and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results
- Continuously A/B test and optimize campaigns to drive incremental gains in engagement and repeat rate
- Develop and execute robust but efficient QA/release plans to support new lifecycle program launches deeply rooted in dynamic content and personalization
- Develop reporting for leadership and stakeholders that quantify incremental results of lifecycle initiatives and justify investments
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities and develop behavioral triggers/events across the customer lifecycle, with an emphasis on personalization.
- Partner with Content and Creative teams to support the delivery of an outstanding customer experience via automated and personalized marketing communications.
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team to drive automation and operational excellence
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of experience in an email marketing or CRM role
- Hands on experience developing and launching behavior triggered campaigns from end to end
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP
- Deep knowledge of CRM, marketing, and analytics tools. Experience with Looker nice to have.
- Desire to roll up sleeves and execute with the ability to juggle competing high-priority projects
- Experience and love for A/B testing and a solid understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Basic HTML and SQL skills preferred
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion for creating an amazing experience for our customers
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $80,000-$100,000 to commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world