About the Role:
Every day at OneCause we help non-profits raise millions of dollars to make
the world a better place. That's why we love our jobs! We are looking to
expand our talent with professionals who are passionate, curious, helpful, and
committed to making a difference.
The Peer-to-Peer Services team provides strategic consulting and support to
OneCause clients and staff. The Support Analyst position focuses on case
resolution and education of the OneCause Peer-to-Peer software. Our Support
Analysts help customers foster successful fundraising campaigns with timely,
useful, and thorough conversation. Analysts share software best practices,
investigate platform issues, and provide exemplary customer service.
Field inbound customer cases and calls
- The primary duty of the P2P Support Analyst is responding to customer queries and help requests, which arrive by phone, email, and chat functionality. The P2P Support Analyst gathers information related to incidents or issues, then determines the root cause of the problem and devises solutions to resolve the customer's issue.
Deploy solutions to client issues
- P2P Support Analysts directly resolve the customer's technical issues, if possible. This can include investigative testing and replicating noted errors. If the problem is simple to resolve, the P2P Support Analyst may walk the customer through resolution steps. In any case, the P2P Support Analyst attempts to develop and introduce a solution to the problem without further departmental involvement.
Document and log case investigation
- Support Analysts maintain detailed records of software issues and use these notes to diagnose and repair complex problems. They also provide these reports to the Product Department to track problems reported by multiple users. Additionally, the P2P Support Analyst may examine records of a customer's history of software problems and offer suggestions to prevent future issues.
Identify and route escalations
- The P2P Support Analyst escalates complex issues or problems outside of their field of expertise. These escalations include notes related to the problem, records of unsuccessful solutions, and any data gathered related to the customer's problem.
Develop internal and external Knowledge Base documentation
- The P2P Support Analyst works alongside the P2P Consultant team to create, edit, and distribute software documentation. These can include FAQ documents, best practices, as well as comprehensive tutorials. The P2P Services department maintains documents containing procedures and best practices.
Assist clients post initial site launch with subsequent campaign launches
- The P2P Support Analyst is called upon to assist clients in setting up their next campaign, when they are operating outside of their initial service package with a consultant. This requires extensive knowledge of campaign strategy and structure.
What you already know and skills you bring:
- Technical skills: excellent technical and computer skills are vital in this role. P2P Support analysts work directly with clients to resolve software issues. Basic knowledge of HTML, Canva, CSS, Salesforce and Salesforce integration are optimal for this position.
- Team collaboration: P2P Support Analysts tend to work together to resolve client issues. Effective collaboration within the department is essential.
- Problem-solving skills: This role requires excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills. Support analysts develop and deploy solutions to customer issues and conduct troubleshooting.
- Time management: P2P Support Analysts typically handle multiple cases at once. They should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Communication skills: P2P Support Analysts prepare and maintain reports about platform behavior (internal) and frequently talk customers through steps they can take to resolve software issues (external).
- Associates Degree or BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Software industry experience preferred
- Background in customer service, business analysis, or software quality assurance
- Experience with process flow and process improvement
- Self-motivated and positive, customer-oriented work mentality
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for supporting non-profit organizations
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication skills - written and interpersonal
- Capable of maintaining a high level of independent work on detailed projects
- Ability to work in team environment with all management and staff levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
OneCause, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other
category protected by law.