Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist who will play a critical role within
our team. This is a hands-on position responsible for all payroll and related
responsibilities working closely with employees across the organization as
well as specifically interfacing with the accounting, finance, and HR
What you’ll do
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting goals and deadlines, with a strong customer service orientation and good attention to detail.
- Prepare and process biweekly multi-state payrolls for approximately 5,000+ employees.
- Effectively prioritize to ensure compliance and accurate record keeping and ensure payroll is processed in compliance with multi-state wage and hour laws.
- Process miscellaneous off-cycle checks including final paychecks, severance, etc.
- Ability to resolve internal/external employee inquiries in adherence to department SLA’s.
- Process overtime and FLSA pay.
- Support internal and external payroll audit requests.
- Assist Manager and the team with special projects as required.
- Process cash and non-cash incentive awards.
- Assist in payroll monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service when communicating with employees.
Who you are
- 2+ years full-cycle payroll experience, with strong experience using a payroll processing software (Ultimate Software/UltiPro is a plus)
- Understanding of payroll-related deductions (e.g. benefits, 401k contributions, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team oriented and able to work with employees at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including VLookup and Pivot tables
- Able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $25-$30 per hour, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive quarterly performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Generous paid time off policy
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world