Carminati Consulting & Immuware are seeking a dynamic
Full Stack Developer to join the team immediately to assist with the expansion
of our SaaS Software implementation and project management practice. If you
pride yourself in strong problem solving and analytical skills that deliver
real business value and are passionate about customer service this role may be
Immuware™ - An award-winning, best-in-class employee health system (EHS) and
occupational health system (OHS) has revolutionized the way organizations
capture, track, record, and analyze employee occupational and health data and
immunizations. It allows organizations to automate staff health compliance
with easy-to-use real-time reporting, highly secure Microsoft® Azure cloud
hosting and an online portal that empowers employees to share accountability
in your organization's compliance.
We have a friendly, open and flexible environment in which candidates can grow
their career and be exposed to exciting new projects. Come join a team in
which talented and hardworking people can thrive and succeed in their personal
and career goals in impactful ways.
- Implement and test new features and help maintain and support existing functionality on a rapidly growing ASP.NET MVC SaaS product built using a Microsoft tech stack and deployed on Azure
- Deliver high quality, well written code that is quickly understood, efficiently supported, testable, and easily maintained by others
- Design simple and intuitive user experiences and contribute thoughtful ideas to continuously improve and refine applications
- Help build a suite of unit tests and participate in developer peer code reviews
- Collaborate closely with team members to review and assess business requirements, and to develop technical project plans and time estimates
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders, assist with external communications as requested
- Be an active participant in various internal status meetings held as needed
- The development team consists of one director, one manager, and a growing number of developers and senior developers who work closely together on a daily basis.
- There are two focus areas within the dev team:
- Support: handling of critical/major bugs, security issues, performance issues, etc.
- Enhancements: implementing new features and functionality based on our product roadmap
- Developers collaborate within the dev team as well as cross functionally with other teams within the organization (ie. Product Team, Customer Success Team, etc). Chat and video conferencing are the primary means of communication.
- This position is fully remote.
- You have 2-4+ years of experience in application programming, with a primary focus on web development and a bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering (or commensurate years of experience)
- You have experience with SQL Server and database architecture
- You have knowledge of web development best practices, modern responsive design, and you understand agile/scrum development techniques
- You are innovative, visualize big, "outside the box" solutions and are interested in influencing project design and deliverables
- You effectively balance varying priorities and multiple projects, delivering both on time, within projected LOE and with a high level of service orientation
- You maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic, and the flexibility to work within an environment of various business processes, technologies, and environments
- You are a resourceful, independent thinker who possesses superior problem-solving abilities, strong planning and organization skills as well as a keen attention to detail
- You enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- You exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
We 'd Also Love to Hear From You if You:
- Have Sitecore Professional Developer Certification
- Understand Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMRs)
- Have experience working with Government agencies and in the healthcare industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!