Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a core component of Angi’s marketing channel portfolio, the Consumer
Outbound team powers our personalized approach to helping homeowners get their
jobs done well. Through a global network of voice and non-voice contact
centers, we provide concierge services to homeowners as they tackle top-of-
mind projects and think proactively about how to care for their home. Our team
is in a period of transformation, which will provide an excellent environment
to stretch your business acumen, technical know-how and quantitative skills
while providing insight to the company.
What you’ll do:
- Drive growth and continuous improvement through analytical initiatives that inform decisions across the demand channel.
- Work closely with leadership to improve P&L economics and uncover transformational opportunities.
- Learn the complex Angi ecosystem and be the subject matter expert on all data and objectives relating to the operations team and product initiatives you support.
- Synthesize large data sets into digestible information to be presented to senior leadership and critical stakeholders.
- Establish reporting and ongoing monitoring to ensure proper strategic execution.
- Pursue new approaches to solving problems with creativity and innovation.
- Develop your technical skills – particularly in SQL and Looker
Who you are:
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analytical role
- Advanced SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, and Excel
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
- Strong grasp of statistics, with experience in statistical languages (R, Python, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, and relentless follow through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $75,000 - $95,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world