Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and data-driven media
professional to be a part of our worldclass in-house media team. The Senior
Negotiator is an experienced media buyer, providing and discussing industry
information on media, markets, and related dynamics. They will work closely
with the Senior Director of Brand Media and manage a significant budget in
terms of negotiating, buying, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often
working closely with Analytics and Accounting/Finance teams. You will oversee
negotiating, purchasing, maintaining TV buys, focusing on Direct Response. You
will also help manage and negotiate Audio Streaming, Radio, and CTV buys. The
role will be based out of New York City.
What you'll do:
- Negotiate, purchase, maintain, and steward video and non-linear video media buys, focusing on Direct Response TV, Upfront, Scatter, Audio, and OTT/connected TV.
- Manage a significant budget in terms of executing, planning, tracking, optimizing, and reporting, and often working closely with Strategy, Analytics, and Accounting/Finance
- Foster relationships with media vendors and negotiate to maintain or improve the buys.
- Serve as marketplace expert, providing insight to the marketplace conditions and vetting new and emerging media and marketing opportunities.
- Implement revisions to the buys as directed by campaign performance.
- Work closely with Media Buyer/Planner to organize workflow and assist on day to day buying responsibilities.
- Work with broader brand media team and other internal teams at Angi to analyze in-flight performance trends, ensuring we are optimizing to target KPIs and proposing strategy pivots based on performance.
- Partner with marketing analytics team to analyze both real-time and trending media performance; ensure proper creative and analytics team collaboration to deliver successful media campaigns.
- Drive strategic ideation and innovation for Angi, facilitating new channel exploration and distribution of new partner POVs.
Who you are:
- At least 4+ years of media buying and planning experience, managing cross-channel broadcast marketing campaigns; working in a fast-paced media agency or in- house D2C brand
- Experience executing a DR-TV buy from start to finish (rate negotiation, order creation, optimization, and invoicing).
- 2+ years of experience managing a team.
- Strong research, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills required (taking concepts and ideas and translating them into solutions)
- Ability to regularly arrive at potential solutions to problems/issues independently but knows when to elevate and does so as necessary.
- Drive the development and standardization of media processes and templates to improve efficiency and organization.
- Experience with emerging TV platforms (connected TV/OTT, addressable, Audio Streaming and Radio)
- Experience analyzing performance data and market trends, then communicating insights to drive future advertising strategies.
- Conscientious and flexible - thrives in a fast paced, culturally diverse environment.
- Excellent communicator, with strong time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
- Proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail and ability to meet team goals.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges $70,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world