Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for
homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For
most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a
qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations
(or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for
everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to
financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K
service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they
live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking
on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing
place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role
As a Senior Technical Product Manager focused on Growth Marketing & Analytics,
you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of Angi’s
software supporting marketing tooling, analytics, data pipelines and feeds.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize
opportunities to improve the performance of our online presence through the
use of data analytics, search engine marketing (SEM), and other relevant
marketing channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and
implementing the product roadmap for our enterprise analytics platform, and
data pipelines and feeds necessary to facilitate those operations.
**What you’ll do **
- Collaborate with design, marketing, engineering and data science teams to identify and prioritize product features that drive the targeting and performance of our online marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement the product roadmap for our event-driven analytics platform, including features related to user profiles and targeting, martech activation and channel attribution.
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to build and maintain data pipelines that collect, process, and store large volumes of marketing data.
- Develop and implement machine learning models that help us anticipate changes in the market and adjust our marketing strategy accordingly.
- Analyze and interpret marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform our product development roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product requirements, and then work with the development team to deliver those features.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and industry analysts.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in marketing analytics, data management, and machine learning.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on marketing analytics, data management, and machine learning.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Snowflake.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience building and deploying APIs and data pipelines production environment. Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view
uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who
bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
**Compensation & Benefits: **
- The salary band for this position ranges $135,000-190,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world