Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate
operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and
manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and
most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations
nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a
welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on
their cannabis journey.
Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize
cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis
industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our
fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus
on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEEDTM initiative ensures
that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal
opportunity for all to have the knowledge and resources to work in and own
businesses in cannabis.
At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis
industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring
legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and
If you’re interested in joining our mission, click the below links to join our
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on
regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our
operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the
highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting
the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the
same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
In this role, you will be responsible for building account-based marketing
plans, creating and nurturing significant relationships, expanding brand
presence and accelerating pull-through at key dispensary accounts for Cresco
Labs’ portfolio of brands. You’ll need an unwavering enthusiasm for our
industry and an endless curiosity about what drives our business, looking for
solutions along the way. We don’t believe in a typical day or week; we embrace
challenges and are rewarded by overcoming objections in order to achieve
goals. And there’s no such thing as a typical retailer; each one is unique and
special to Cresco’s business. Your passion for your work will drive you to be
a true partner to retailer partners and your dedication to their business will
yield mutual respect. Your entrepreneurial spirit allows you to work
independently while having fun doing so. And in return, expect a fast-paced
growing business in a highly diversified industry.
**CORE JOB DUTIES **
- Plan and develop merchandising, menu placement, and visibility strategies for each of your unique retail accounts. Collaborate with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed.
- Create and produce layout plans for stores to ensure optimal in-store presence; manage store shelves and inventory.
- Bring the brand(s) to life in Cresco Labs key retail partners. Identify and implement opportunities to expand our retail presence while demonstrating value to the retail partner.
- Establish strong working relationships with key decision makers, managers and Budtenders within key account list and become a trusted resource and partner, helping them excel in their roles.
- Be the face of the brand within the retail outlets and amongst the retail floor staff. Use your knowledge and brand expertise to showcase our premium brand(s).
- Utilize your sales and marketing skills to focus on driving the brand(s) in-store presence to increase distribution and sales. Become the trusted business partner for our retailers and negotiate strong, mutually beneficial relationships that drive revenue for both our partners and our brands.
- Plan, schedule and execute consumer events tailored to your market in order to help drive consumer education and trial of new products.
- Be the expert on Cresco Labs brands and business, and the cannabis category, and share that knowledge and passion with our partners. Educate and excite Budtenders and key stakeholders on brands, benefits, consumer need states and industry trends.
- Tap into your creative and innovative personality to independently problem solve issues as they may arise. Be the “go to” person with a solution for your retail partners.
- As a trusted business partner, strengthen and nurture our long-term professional relationships with established customers, and create new alliances with key influencers and industry experts.
- Make every appointment with your customers the highlight of their day. They look forward to benefiting from your insightful thoughts, astute observations, and strategic considerations.
- Utilize your sales and negotiation skills to achieve mutually beneficial increases in earnings for your customers and for Cresco brands, surpassing previous marketing and sales goals.
- Take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing, coming up with new and innovative ways to elevate Cresco’s profile within the dispensary accounts and create consumer demand.
- Advise the Program Manager and Cresco team in the development of all program-specific training or experiential materials.
- Assist with other projects as needed throughout the year.
- Complete all administrative responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain proper records for all expense reports and ensure they are completed on time with receipts attached on a weekly basis.
- Develop and distribute all program training materials to field.
**REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS **
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ related industry or sales experience.
- Local travel ~50% including nights and weekends.
- Knowledge of cannabis, trends and industry preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills – including the ability to listen and identify opportunities to drive increased brand loyalty.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with distributor personnel including orders, delivery and merchandising support.
- Candidates must be familiar with on/off premise marketing initiatives.
- Prior promotion agency experience preferred.
- Familiarity with local market trendsetting accounts.
- Strong problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
- Skilled at multitasking with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits
including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program,
FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer
eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include
annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our
employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may
vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be
considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.