Location: United States / Remote
Employment Type: US Temporary Contractor
Team: Sales Agent
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Loadsmart is a growth-stage start-up technology company valued at over $1
billion (a true Tech Unicorn)!
We are looking for an experienced sales agent to join our team! We are seeking
an industry veteran with meaningful relationships, and a subject matter expert
in LTL and the transportation industry. Someone with strong interpersonal
skills and the ability to establish and grow new and existing relationships.
As a Loadsmart Sales Agent, you will continue to fuel our growth by
accelerating the acquisition of new LTL shippers and continuing to build out
the product offering. In this role, you will act as a subject matter expert in
working closely with your customers and Loadsmart operations teams to drive
results. You will help target and close LTL shippers, both transactional and
contract, while educating shippers on the Loadsmart Advantage.
Job Type: Independent Contractor - Commission Only
LOCATION: Remote US
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Introduce and help acquire new LTL shippers into the network leveraging prior industry relationships and connections.
- Open new business opportunities and facilitate introductions to key decision makers.
- Build comprehensive sales pipeline to qualify and close transactional and customer specific pricing (CSP) opportunities.
- Partner with dedicated customer operations team to provide best-in-class customer experience.
- Participate in customer business reviews to improve service levels and expand share of wallet to develop lasting customer partnerships.
- Act as the subject matter expert to educate customers on LTL best practices, selling tactics, terminology and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate existing LTL shipper network and proactively identify tactics and strategies to drive recurring booking activity.
- Partner with LTL sales & strategy director to scale LTL agent program where appropriate.
- 10+ years of LTL experience ideally for an LTL asset carrier or freight brokerage space.
- Demonstrated experience selling LTL services to secure transactional and CSP contracts.
- Experience with cross-selling new products and services (Truckload, Drayage, Managed Trans).
- Strategic mindset with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong relationship skills and ability to have difficult conversations.
- Demonstrate sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships.