Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Full-time Employment
Team: Supply Chain & Infrastructure
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
Care Access is seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Manager/Director of Procurement manufacturing or health care experience. With our fast-paced growth the successful candidate will be growth-minded, hands-on but able to see the big picture, detail oriented with a proven record of delivering results while building scalable processes. This role manages a 14-person team that supports sourcing at various facilities, mobile sites nationwide, and internationally. This role will be responsible for the implementation of the new inventory management system, contract negotiations, vendor management, Group Purchasing Ordering management, and Care Access catalog management.
What You'll Be Working On
Duties include but are not limited to
● Manage, monitor, and ensure organizational requests for supplies, assets, fleet, and inventory are completed within SLA’s
● Ensure supplier performance is monitored and operates as contracted
● Demand forecasting
● Drives process improvement with the procurement team and company wide
● Collaborate and coordinate business reviews with internal partners to ensure clinical trial needs are met for services, supplies and fleet.
● Establish relationships with international/nationwide vendors, medical equipment manufacturers, and service providers (e.g. calibration, HVAC, electricity)
● Negotiate quantity-based pricing with vendors supplying high turnover items
● Establish and operate distribution strategy with shipping vendors (FedEx, USPS, UPS)
● Establish relationships with all brick and mortar and mobile location staff and ensure timely replenishment of their supplies
● Lead logistics operations with a focus on facilitating shipments from our various logistics centers
● Manage procurement team to cover 24/7 operational schedule
● Leads the generation of financial reports for spend analysis purposes in time by category and jump/location, cost savings, and purchase price variance (PPV)
● Maintain the integrity of purchasing module within Inventory System
Physical and Travel Requirements
● Up to 10% Nationwide Travel
What You Bring
● 7+ years (Senior Procurement Manager) or +10 years (Director) of experience managing a Procurement, Purchasing, or Logistics team involving sourcing, transportation, shipping, and negotiation
● Experience rolling out solution adoption programs in teams
● Experience with Continuous Improvement
● Quick learner, high-paced, people-oriented leader
● Knowledge of the healthcare industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Preferred working knowledge of federal regulations (e.g. HIPAA, GCP) Care Access Research is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
● University degree in Business or any quantitative or analytical field
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
● PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
● 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
● HSA plan
● Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
● Culture of growth and equality
● 401k retirement plan
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best
physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology enabled.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.