About the job
Who We Are:
Multiply combines experienced and efficient white-glove services with cloud-
based applications to provide consultation and solutions in all areas of IT
asset management. We are a team of innovators who empower people, performance,
and profit through solution-driven consulting, automation & services. We seek
to challenge the status quo and deliver an incredible experience in everything
we do. We believe in the power of relationships and partnerships and that
business is a vehicle for doing good in our world.
What You 'll Do:
You will be a foundational member of the Multiply go-to market (GTM) team.
Your efforts will directly help usher in the next chapter of growth and
repeatability of our sales team and process. You will have a front-row seat to
enable our go-to market strategy and goals.
Sales Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve revenue targets and drive business growth.
- Identify and qualify new leads and prospects through various outbound and inbound channels, including personalized videos, email, phone calls, events, networking, and referrals.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs and pain points, effectively position Multiply's diverse ITAM offerings to key decision makers.
Relationship Building and Account Management :
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives, directors, and managers, within target accounts.
- Collaborate with our cross-functional go-to market team to optimize sales efforts and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects, providing strategic guidance and insights throughout the sales process and customer lifecycle.
Pipeline Management and Forecasting:
- Proactively manage and prioritize building sales pipeline, including accurately forecasting sales revenue on a regular basis.
- Track and report on sales activities, opportunities, and progress.
- Identify and address potential obstacles or challenges in the sales process, working closely with our go-to market team to overcome them.
What You 'll Bring and Characteristics We Value:
- Proven track record of 5+ years in B2B sales, specifically selling in SaaS or tech-enabled services.
- Strong understanding of the technology industry, including market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs. Previous experience in selling to IT leaders is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
- Excellent communication, active listening, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a consultative and solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders, from entry-level to C-level executives.
- Experience with HubSpot and leveraging a modern sales tech stack is a benefit.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven mindset.
Being You at Multiply :
Our goal is to attract and retain incredible folks who are humble and hungry
to continue building our Multiply team. We believe everyone's voice should be
heard and want all Multipliers to feel accepted. Multiply is an equal
opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees.
- 10% of our profit goes to Multiply the Good, which is our program to give back to our community. We know we have an opportunity to multiply the impact beyond the walls of our business.
- We are committed to a work environment that is fun, challenging, rewarding, and growth-oriented.
- You have an opportunity to personally make an impact daily.