Are you passionate about making the consulting process more efficient and accessible? Are you a hungry, self-starting rockstar? We need the newest engagement manager on our team to help us develop a repeatable and scalable consulting offering, create a robust training & assessment program for a global pool of highly talented analysts, and develop client relationships. You'll be working with our founder and our global seven person team (and growing). We're a startup, which means you'll touch every aspect of the business. If you love finding creative solutions to problems, thinking outside the box, blazing a path through uncertainty, making the impossible a reality, and working with small teams that have a huge impact, you've come to the right place.
You will have a hybrid role of helping to build a consulting platform and serving our clients with 2-4 week strategy consulting engagements. Together we are building a consulting team with great sustainability, less red tape, direct engagement with client executives, and significant responsibility.
- Advise SMB CEOs, Private Equity Partners, and Fortune 500 Directors/VPs
- Help T4 double revenue
- Develop the world's first scalable consulting practice, that brings MBB consulting quality work to every level of a business
- Create a robust analyst training and assessment program that allows T4 to double its analyst team every 3-6 months while retaining our team's close sense of community
- Manage and develop client relationships with some of the world's most exciting companies
- Recommend and inform the development of automation tools to supercharge our growth
- Professional coaching for every member of the team
- Robust training & development
- Competitive compensation packages
- Full benefits package
- Work-from-anywhere with the technology you need
- The opportunity to shape a growing strategy consulting platform
- Management consultant with 2-5 years of experience, including experience
with Private Equity Due Diligence
- Jack or Jill-of-all-trades willing to go way beyond your comfort zone. We're a startup. If we're not great at it, we'll shamelessly use every resource within our network to be as close to great as possible.
- Turn ambiguous problems into well-defined strategies. We work through the fog and blaze a trail.
- Come up with crazy ideas to solve seemingly impossible problems. We don't ask if something is possible. We ask what it takes to achieve it.
- Have a history of overcoming adversity, and you'd like to keep overcoming adversity.
- Care deeply about people, developing them, empowering them, inspiring them, and enabling them to be rockstars. We provide coaching for every member of our team.