Build the Path Forward
At Path we work on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, machine learning,
computer vision, and sensors to make industrial robots intelligent. Our
transformative technology, like our robotic welding system, enables hardware
to do more with less human input.
As the Operations Manager you will be a senior operations leader responsible
for building our robotic systems and report to the Head of Plant Operations.
You will be responsible for the leadership and personnel management of a
multidisciplinary team of machine builders, including responsibility for
production goals, training, safety and quality. Your day-to-day will require
working in both an administrative office setting as well as an industrial
manufacturing warehouse environment.
What You’ll Do
- Direct the daily operational activities of 20+ technician team building robotic welding and assembly systems in a 200K sq.ft. temp-controlled manufacturing facility
- Ensure that manufacturing objectives for safety, quality, timeliness and cost are met
- Manage, train and ensure compliance with Safety/OSHA regulations and programs
- Drive the strategic vision for manufacturing execution
- Workforce and production scheduling/planning
- Analyzing operations metrics and data to determine areas of improvement
- In partnership with recruiting and people operations, recruit, hire, train, and performance manage a world-class team of technicians
Who You Are
- You are an independent self-starter and thrive, building structure and process in fluid, often undefined environments
- You love leading, coaching and developing people; with a proven record of growing team members under your leadership.
- You like the idea of trailblazing, solving hard manufacturing problems with cutting edge technologies on the forefront of AI, vision and sensors
- You have 10+ years of experience building or installing automation or robotics systems
- You have 5+ years of progressive leadership experience managing people and teams
- You have experience with welding, electrical, PLC, or other automation experience
- You have experience with MES or ERP systems
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- You are an agile and adaptable leader, thriving in fast-paced environments and adept at prioritizing and executing multiple initiatives.
- With your exceptional mechanical acumen, you possess a deep understanding of machine design, enabling you to make well-informed decisions on process enhancements and provide valuable recommendations for advancing scalability and optimizing equipment operations for our customers.
- You are able to work extended daily hours, weekends and/or holidays if needed
- You are are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a venture-backed company where your work will have an immediate and direct impact
Who We Are
At Path Robotics we love coming to work to solve interesting and tough
challenges but also because our ideas are welcomed and valued. We encourage
unique thinking and are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or