Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's
most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance
marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce
truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue
metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions
that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt
Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million
in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands
and customers closer together.
Join the Customer Strategy team as a Customer Strategy Manager and you
will function as the backbone of our customer-facing team – building strong
relationships with our customers, understanding their objectives, and ensuring
their continued success with our products and services. The ideal candidate
will have experience in managing complex customer engagements, be extremely
data-driven, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is based out of our London, UK office.
- Build strong relationships with customers to understand their goals, objectives, and challenges.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to share valuable insights, discuss their progress, address any concerns, and identify new opportunities.
- Develop and execute customer success plans to ensure the achievement of customer goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and drive customer growth.
- Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating for customer needs and requirements.
- Continuously monitor customer health and proactively identify and address any issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer success or account management, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment OR 2+ years in a relevant customer facing role such as those at a top management consulting or investment banking firm
- Highly analytical, with experience analyzing customer data and providing insights to drive continued customer improvement.
- Strong proficiency with Excel to uncover insights and PowerPoint to organize and present findings with logical storytelling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate complex customer engagements. Customers should be routinely shocked by how quickly you respond.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- A true passion and motivation to delight customers, and treat each customer as if they were your only one.
- Proficiency in Korean, Japanese, German, Spanish, Italian, or French.
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to
apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran