Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Full-time Employment
Team: People Operations
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
We are seeking a Sr. People Systems Analyst to join the People Operations team and play a central role in the ongoing maintenance and future design and configuration of Workday as our platform for all things HR (Compensation, Learning, Recruiting, Time, Pay, Absence and Benefits). The Sr. People Systems Analyst will report to the Director, People Operations and work with the People Operations team and other key stakeholders to design system requirements and configuration that enable our end-to-end people processes. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Sr. People Systems Analyst also supports Workday releases, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
What You'll Be Working On
Duties include but not limited to:
The Sr. People Systems Analyst is a perfect role for someone seeking exposure to a broad spectrum of HR technology, talent data, and processes. You will support the design, deployment, and improvement of People systems and tools targeted at the employee lifecycle (core people data management, recruiting, learning management, payroll, benefits administration, time away, onboarding, offboarding, compensation, payroll, benefits, immigration, talent management and performance management).
· You will leverage your strong communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to define requirements and write design specifications for People systems, including ensuring system configuration aligns with end-to-end People process design.
· You will coordinate system testing; facilitate system upgrades and modifications; administer system security and controls; audit database integrity; and serve as a primary contact to troubleshoot problems and resolve functional system issues.
· You will lead analytical efforts for People data integration with downstream systems.
· You will liaise and maintain relationships with vendors as needed and follow up on projects.
· You will develop technical training and quick reference guides.
· You will maintain current descriptions and documentation of People system configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to environments.
· Perform Other Responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Travel Requirements
· This is a remote position with less than 10% travel requirements. Occasional planned travel may be required as part of the role.
** What You Bring**
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Skills in installing, maintaining, and upgrading application software.
· Ability to identify, troubleshoot and escalate applicable problems.
· Knowledge of People lifecycle processes and understanding of People practice areas.
· Extensive Knowledge of Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
· Strong data analysis skills
· Ability to work well under pressure, independently and collaboratively, and as a member of a cross-functional team.
· Passion for learning; intellectual curiosity; desire to stay up-to- date on industry.
· Fearless of learning new things while embracing business context and technology
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and customer service skills to be able to interact effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, computer science or related fields of study
· Three or more years of experience in Workday HR systems administration
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
· PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
· 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
· HSA plan
· Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
· Culture of growth and equality
· 401k retirement plan
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the
physicians and caring for patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work at this time.