Employment Type: Full-time Employment
Team: Site Support Solutions
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
DESCRIPTION: DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Communicate with clients, and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the site support services, tactical plans, make additional operational and recommendations as needed.
· Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality and deliverables and other activities of
assigned projects (based on scope, may co-manage or independently manage projects)
· Serve as primary operational project contact for site support programs with client to
ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules
adhered to as required.
· Management of assigned project budget to meet financial and company goals.
· Coordinate project activities for study team and clients to ensure project milestones and
deliverables are met.
· Develop and implement risk management plans to support delivery of service capability.
· Support continuous improvement to ensure quality measures are met and improving
· Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
· Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their role or delegated tasks
· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
· Receive complaints and resolve problems
· Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
· Prepare and submit performance reports
· Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
· Hire and train new employees
· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
· Strength in communication, planning, and time management skills
· Strong People Skills
· Demonstrated Project Management Experience
· Understanding of Clinical Research Site Dynamics.
· Ability to influence effectively both internally and externally
· Candidate will be in Europe and have a willingness to travel as needed to sites in Europe
· Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and respond to sites in a timely manner
· Ability to handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well
with a diverse site and customer base along with internal teams.
- Fluency in English and additional European languages required ( German and/or French a plus)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients, and vendors
· Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to accomplish mutual goals. Bring positive and supportive attitude to achieving these goals
· Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities using clinical trials database, IVR systems, electronic data capture, MS word and excel
· Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities
· Critical thinker and problem solver
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· A minimum of 5 years in Clinical Research, Client Relationship Management or Customer Success role
· College degree or equivalent of education and experience
· Research experience
· Office/business skills
· Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.