Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017,
Forethought is on a mission to make every touchpoint between humans and
organizations faster and more intelligent. Forethought is a leading Generative
AI company providing customer service solutions that transform the customer
experience. Our products enable seamless customer experiences by infusing
human-centered AI at each stage of the customer support journey: resolving
common cases instantly, predicting and prioritizing cases, and assisting
agents with relevant knowledge-all from one AI platform.
Forethought has raised over $92M in VC funding from top investors including
STEADFAST Capital Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Ashton Kutcher
and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures, Gwyneth Paltrow, NBA Vet Baron Davis, Robert
Downey Jr., Sean "Diddy" Combs, LL Cool J, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Carta,
and Qualtrics. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt-the
world's most prestigious startup competition-and was featured in Forbes 30
Under 30. More recently, Forethought was listed as one of Forbes' Next
We are tackling a $100B+ market opportunity and assembling a world-class team
to help us get there. We're looking for a talented and motivated Product
Marketing Manager to help us shape the future of the customer experience.
**What You'll Be Doing (Responsibilities): **
- Product Mastery: Become a subject matter expert on Forethought’s platform and products, understanding the intricacies of AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing/Understanding.
- AI Trends: Stay abreast of AI trends and their implications on customer support and experience.
- Product Launches: Lead cross-functional launch initiatives, maintain launch calendar, facilitate upfront scoping, company-wide communication, and collaboration.
- Marketing Communication: Collaborate with the CEO to weave the Forethought vision into a distinctive strategic narrative. Craft and champion clear, compelling, validated messaging/positioning to support the brand, platform, and product lines.
- Market Segmentation and Analysis: Apply insights on segmentation and TAM analysis for GTM improvement and prioritization
- Brand Presence: Maintain an updated and engaging brand presence across approved media, including website, whitepapers, events, and sales enablement materials.
- Sales Enablement: Support our sales teams with well-articulated case studies, competitive intelligence, pitch decks, and partner enablement content.
- Product Demos: Collaborate with our pre-sales engineering team to create impactful product demos for sales presentations.
- Content Creation: Work closely with our content team and internal subject matter experts and thought leaders to develop high-quality materials that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
- Marketing Strategy and Execution: Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (demand generation, product, sales, cx, leadership) to drive our marketing strategy, pricing and packaging, and overall execution.
- Customer and Market Insights: Catalog and leverage insights to better understand our users and represent the voice of the customer.
**Who You Are (Skills): **
- Experience: 7+ years in Product Marketing or a closely-related role in B2B software as a service, Experience with AI and multiple product lines a plus.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication abilities, including active listening, conflict resolution, and customer empathy.
- Project Management: Ability to work under pressure and time constraints, with strong project management skills and the resourcefulness to gather needed information.
- Analytical and Inquisitive: Excellent analytical skills and the journalistic curiosity to seek answers.
- Complex Concept Simplification: Ability to explain complex concepts using simple metaphors, tools, and language.
What You Get
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- An opportunity to help us define a new market within AI
- Ability to solve challenging problems with a world-class team
- A low ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Hybrid in-office vs. remote structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Unlimited paid time off