Location: US Remote
Employment Type: Full time
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
As H1’s Director, Value Management you’ll spearhead our mission of data-driven business transformation with customers. You’ll work in partnership with our Sales Team and have full ownership of the end to end value journey of our Life Science customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
- Engage with clients to understand our products, clients, and data and translate that understanding into quantifiable value to share back with them.
- Responsible for creating ROI/TCO model for our suite of products.
- Facilitate business value workshops and use H1 to identify and quantify opportunities for value enhancement.
- Ensure that the differentiated customer value journey is prioritized and quantified throughout the engagement; from landing to adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Present the value selling process and research findings to internal & external stakeholders to enable H1 to win and renew more business.
- Discover & translate customers’ strategic priorities into high-impact H1 use cases & white papers.
- Champion value selling across sales, customer success, insights, account management, marketing, and enablement teams
- 5-8 years in an analytical role with the objective to demonstrate or secure value through data analysis, business process improvement and SaaS deployment
- 5-8 years in a customer facing role in Solutions Consulting, Sales or Value Engineering
- Experience within Life Sciences
- You’re comfortable spending time in front of clients and communicating directly with them
- You’re able to successfully liaise with internal H1 Commercial and Product teams to communicate the value framework you created
- You’re able to plan and manage project scope, expectations and timelines
- You have experience working within a fast paced, start up style environment
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays a base salary of $170,000 to $185,000 per year based on experience, plus variable commission based on performance in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.