Employment Type: Full Time
Team: Customer Success
DISQO is the CX platform for understanding every customer experience.
Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer,
touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO's insights, agile testing and advertising
measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry's
largest opt-in consumer data platform.
When you join DISQO Nation, you join a community that values trust,
transparency and innovation. We invest in our employees and apply a bottom-up
management approach, rooted in the concept of servant leadership. We approach
each day eager to learn, grow, and make a lasting impact. Best of all, we have
fun while doing it!
Available Work Schedules: Thursday-Monday, 12AM-8AM AMT or Tuesday-
Saturday, 12 AM-8AM AMT
Position Overview : The Market Research Project Coordinator plays a
pivotal role in collaborative synergy with primary project managers to ensure
seamless execution and comprehensive coverage of projects. This position
serves as a bridge between project management and detailed project components,
facilitating cohesive coordination and coverage across all dimensions. Project
Coordinator's role is instrumental in maintaining coverage alignment,
optimizing resources, and achieving project success through effective
collaboration particularly on weekends to continue to drive revenue and
maintain healthy project performance metrics.
- Collaborate closely with primary project managers to gain insights into overarching project objectives and goals.
- Assist in crafting comprehensive project plans that encompass detailed research aspects while aligning with the project's broader scope.
- Ensure that all project dimensions are executed diligently, addressing coverage gaps and potential redundancies.
- Work alongside primary project managers to assess resource needs and skill requirements for comprehensive project coverage.
- Collaborate with primary project managers to identify potential risks that could impact comprehensive coverage.
- Contribute to the formulation of proactive risk mitigation strategies to minimize coverage gaps
- Facilitate transparent communication among stakeholders, providing consistent updates on project progress and comprehensive coverage efforts.
- Participate actively in post-project reviews, working with primary project managers to identify areas for coverage improvement.
- Contribute insights to refine project management practices and strategies for optimizing coverage.
What you bring to the role:
- Ability to work night shift and at weekend to provide coverage for the US clients
- The work schedule is: 12am-8am, with the ability to work at weekend and on certain holidays
- Ability to work remotely by US time zone
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to think proactively while under pressure and meeting deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Customer focused
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Market Research, or a related field.
- Proven expertise in project coordination or management, especially within market research or similarly intricate projects.
- Strong organizational skills, enabling effective coordination between primary project managers and detailed project components.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to facilitate seamless collaboration and stakeholder engagement.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software to streamline collaborative efforts.
- Comprehensive understanding of diverse market research methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure exhaustive project coverage and accurate data representation.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and address coverage-related challenges collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration and optimizing comprehensive insights.
You can read more about what’s happening at DISQO by visiting the DISQO
Developer Blog or the DISQO Company
Perks & Benefits:
·Flexible working hours
·Premium health insurance, family package
·Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
·Weekly massage day
·Catered lunches at the office
·Healthy food kitchen
_ Note: The benefits noted above are for full time Yerevan based employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth
are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and
approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals
from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary
people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does
not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy
(including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic
information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.