Location: United States
Team: Team airCFO
⛰️ Our mission
Join us & help build a world-class company for our employees & clients
At airCFO, we believe that startups are building the future each and every day. airCFO helps these startups shape the future by building their finance, tax & accounting functions to scale with efficient processes and tools that give insight into their financial performance. Our vision is to become the nation’s most respected financial partner for startups -- serving organizations from Silicon Valley to NYC.
Our approach has always been simple: hire great people, then enable those people to do impactful work sustainably.
🌠 Where you come in
airCFO is seeking a Partnerships Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for initiating, building, and maintaining relationships with our venture capital and vendor partners.
• Manage existing partnerships with VC firms and vendors, serving as the main point of contact and liaison
• Research and identify new potential VC and vendor partners that align with airCFO's client base
• Craft pitches and presentations to onboard new partners
• Work cross-functionally to ensure the partner referral process operates smoothly & effectively to drive new leads for both airCFO & its partners
• Track partnership success metrics and provide reporting to leadership
• Represent airCFO by attending startup community events and networking with partners
• Collaborate with marketing to develop co-branded collateral and joint promotions
📬 This role might be for you if...
• Knowledge of the venture capital and startup ecosystem.
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Exceptional written communication, attention to detail & organizational skills
• Creative problem-solver able to influence and negotiate win-win partnerships
• Ability to manage multiple partner relationships and priorities simultaneously
• Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms
📒 Position Specifics
Position Status: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Remote Work - Flexible Schedule
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000 annually
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits to cover you and any dependents
• 401(k) Plan
• $1,000 Home Office Stipend to get you set up with everything you need for the remote work lifestyle.
• Flexible PTO
• Monthly wellness stipend - added to each paycheck.
• Laptop of your choice when you are hired