Location: Northern, VA | Washington, D.C. | College Park, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Team: Customer Success
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
As a Technical Program Manager within Customer Success, you’ll become the customer’s technical trusted advisor, providing insight, technical domain expertise, and design that support the customer's projects and programs in Immuta products. You’ll work with customer and internal teams to plan and provide technical guidance during our customer deployments, helping establish and measure key customer milestones resulting from your trusted advisor platform and helping introduce Immuta into their workflows.
You’ll be responsible for successful customer implementations leveraging your technical, project, and program experiences in deploying Immuta. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing customer deliverables while serving as a technical expert to help rapidly and accurately get Immuta integrated, configured, and deployed as a data governance solution in their environments. The team focuses on quality and speed, bringing customer installations to value as soon as possible in the right way.
While onboarding customers, you’ll work closely with Immuta’s Customer Success Architects (CSA) who will help guide the guide implementation to ensure the successful adoption and growth of Immuta within the customer organization. You will be comfortable working in both a program/project and technical capacity to help design customer installations, implement customer processes, and guide customers through technical challenges with the support of our CSAs. Further partnership will happen with your Customer Success Manager, who will be by your side throughout onboarding and manage the relationship once the project is complete. Some additional coordination will occur across the larger Immuta organization to manage sales handoffs, ensuring a smooth transition to a well- planned project. Finally, as a TPM, you’ll have the assistance & partnership of Immuta’s engineering teams. You will work with product and marketing teams to be a voice for customers, providing input on feature prioritization and fixing issues quickly and efficiently.
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.