We’re looking for a 3D Software Developer in Test to work with the Cesium 3D
Tiling team to maintain and improve the product quality, automate and optimize
testing and performance profiling frameworks, and help support customers with
their tiling needs. You will help build our test automation and tooling for 3D
Tiling, triage customer issues, create bug reports, perform release quality
validation, and participate in a thriving community. Through your outward-
facing role, you will also help curate customer and community focused feedback
into the product.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive automated test suite for our 3D Tiling products, streamlining our continuous integration and release processes, and validating performance gains and identifying regressions.
- Triage issues reported by customers and community members and coordinate on providing solutions.
- Write clear and concise bug reports with clear and set escalation priorities.
- Perform manual testing when needed and work towards automating these when they arise.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience with C++ software testing and automation. Experience with 3D runtime engines or real-time 3D APIs is a plus.
- Excellent debugging, triaging, and problem solving skills.
- Skilled at using debugging tools such as Visual Studio or Code Debugger, LLDB/GDB, and performance testing tools and profilers
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and infrastructure, such as Travis CI
- BS or MS in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on user-focused impact
Ways to stand out:
- Exposure to geospatial software and/or data such as photogrammetry, point clouds, and terrain
- Experience with programming or debugging any flavor of parallel programming: multicore, SIMD, GPU, etc
- Experience debugging and profiling graphics performance
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- Education Benefit in the form of tuition and loan reimbursement
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Old city office just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office Cesium offers
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
- 2023 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award
We have a preference for this role to be hybrid in-person in our new
headquarters in Philadelphia. Remote candidates may be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different
backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.