Cesium is bridging the 3D geospatial and Omniverse ecosystems to jointly
enable the vision for the industrial metaverse. We’ve seen significant
opportunities in key growth markets such as AEC, infrastructure &
gigafactories, digital twins, energy, transportation and more. We’re looking
for a business development lead dedicated to growing our business and revenue
with Omniverse in close coordination with NVIDIA via strategic near and long
term high-value opportunities that bundle Cesium’s products and services with
What you’ll do:
- Build authentic relationships in the Cesium and Omniverse ecosystems to nurture long term business opportunities with current and new customers.
- Work closely with NVIDIA counterparts on joint business development strategy and customers, and execute to that goal via clear delineated and achievable steps.
- Collaborate with Cesium teammates across engineering, solutions architect, and communications to bring value to the Cesium + NVIDIA Omniverse community
- Contribute to Cesium’s revenue growth
- Provide input to Cesium’s Omniverse business strategy, product segmentation, and pricing.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ve led and closed software license deals consistently over $100,000 USD in annual recurring revenue.
- Passion for 3D, industrial metaverse, and/or geospatial - digital twins, simulation, architecture, construction, energy, or anything related
- 10+ years experience in business development, sales, sales engineering, or related
- Outcome driven, extremely organized, and a fantastic communicator and collaborator. You ask great questions, listen carefully, create collective success, and transparently track everything.
- You are credible to technology executives. You may have written code sometime in your career. Most leaders of our potential partners and customers have an engineering background.
- You likely have a technical and business education such as an undergrad degree in computer science and an MBA, or you have equivalent proven work experience.
- Wellness Benefits Visa Card to promote and encourage healthy activities and lifestyle.
- Education Benefit in the form of tuition and loan reimbursement
- 401K with 100% matching up to 6%. 100% vested from day one.
- Remote Workspace Benefit- $1,000 expense to buy office furniture for your remote workspace
- Enjoy 21 paid personal days, as well as additional holidays and a winter break each year.
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events
- Old city office just steps from public transit
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office Cesium offers
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision. 100% premium coverage for short term and long term disability.
- Relocation Assistance Packages, up to $15,000 to make it easier to move closer to our Philadelphia headquarters.
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking
Cesium was awarded
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia's Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
- 2023 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award
We have a preference for this role to be hybrid in-person in our new
headquarters in Philadelphia.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different
backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.