Location: Remote, Asia
Employment Type: Full-time
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low-ego, and hardworking professionals who
can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are
passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a
healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your
enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
Playco is looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager with a passion for
marketing, UA, and games. This role will support the marketing team’s efforts
on player acquisition campaigns, you will also work very closely with our
global engineering team in order to identify the best user acquisition actions
to drive high-quality users and revenue to our outstanding instant messenger
- Work closely with the marketing team and product managers to execute coordinated strategic campaigns that meet product objectives.
- Identify target audiences and paired creative tests to improve unit economics and hit target KPIs to be on track for monthly and quarterly goals
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on results.
- Optimize creative, targeting, bids and budgets daily to drive the highest return on investment.
- Provide insightful analysis of our UA spend and its results.
- Work with the art team to ideate on new creative experiments to test across all platforms.
- 3 years experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos, and demographics, preferably mobile games in the Japanese market.
- Ability to prioritize campaigns across Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Google and LINE ads, as well as other programmatic ad networks with minimal direction.
- Advanced skills with Excel for Data analysis, as well as proficiency with other tools such as MS Suite, Google Docs, SQL etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated.
- Passionate about gaming and media.
- Ability to understand, internalize, and communicate high-level goals to team members and reports.
- Ability to meet with product owners and synthesize go-to-market plans to hit key objectives.
- Familiar with Marketing tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, 3rd Party Pixels etc.
- Comfortable working in a globally distributed and remote environment.
- Experience using Amplitude.
- Passion/knowledge for instant games.
- Agency experience working with mobile clients from various verticals and product categories
- Experience working with design tools such as Adobe, Canva etc.
- High level of proficiency working with AI tools to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
**EEOC Statement **
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and
gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation,
marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military
service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe
that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a