Field Marketing & Events Manager
At Catalyst, we’ve built our platform with a dedicated mission: to help our
customers grow relationships with their customers. Catalyst’s Customer Growth
Platform is centered around the entire customer journey—providing a single
source of truth for customer insights, health monitoring, cross-functional
collaboration, and workflow automations that scale up customer revenue growth
across all teams. Catalyst helps revenue teams generate more revenue through
Catalyst also applies our customer-centric approach internally to our
employees! We care deeply about making this an awesome place to work, and are
proud to have been recognized by LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups, Crain’s, Built
In, and Great Places to Work for the people-first culture that we've built.
Catalyst is looking for an energetic and results-oriented Field Marketing &
Events Manager to drive pipeline by creating and managing sales programs, in-
person experiences and virtual events. The Field Marketing & Events Manager
will join a growing marketing team and will be expected to drive impact
quickly. You will collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing stakeholders to
design and implement programs that will promote the Catalyst brand, and
ultimately drive pipeline and revenue growth for the business.
What You’ll Do
- Orchestrate the creation and execution of unique sales plays and offers to drive pipeline, including Direct Mail campaigns, Event activations, and other high-impact programs.
- Be responsible for the complete execution of Catalyst events, including dinners, roundtables, and virtual experiences.
- Research and recommend valuable conferences and events for Catalyst to sponsor and manage the contracting, budgeting, and negotiation process.
- Coordinate all deliverables needed for tradeshows, including booth set up, swag, logistics, rep and executive attendance, etc.
- Ensure program and event details are on brand, on message, and represent Catalyst appropriately.
- Enable AEs and SDRs on Marketing programs, including event promotion and activation, as well as ensuring prompt follow up on all MQLs.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholder teams, including AEs, SDRs, Sales Leadership, Enablement, Demand Generation, etc.
- Lead post-mortems after programs to aggregate stakeholder feedback and determine what can be improved moving forward.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to ensure leads are converting to pipeline, and ultimately revenue, for the business.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in the conceptualization and execution of events in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets, and creating value through events
- Extremely strong writing and communication skills
- Experience negotiating event and vendor contracts
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with HubSpot and creating invitation campaigns that drive people to sign up/register
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple internal teams and stakeholders
- Experience managing sponsors and partners, taking a value-focused approach. All our partners and sponsors should love collaborating with us on events more than any other company
- Comfort with travel (never more than 1 week maximum out of each month)
- Examples of creative, out-of-the-box ideas you’ve executed before (preferred)
- Hard data from previous events you’ve run that show ROI (preferred)
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Salary information: The estimated base salary range for this position is
$85,000 - $110,000 USD. Additionally, we offer a competitive equity package
and comprehensive benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as
the candidate's skills, qualifications, experience and location.
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age,
sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is
more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.