Location: Lehi, UT
Employment Type: Full-time
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis.
We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they
can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic
alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and
delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to
simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never
compromise their integrity.
Program Managers are responsible for designing and delivering successful win-
loss analysis programs for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Developing strong client relationships and a mastery of their business
- Setting up and managing the win-loss data collection and interview process
- Conducting win-loss interviews
- Summarizing key interview themes and communicating them clearly to clients
- Ensuring client adoption of Clozd software and key win-loss findings
- Managing the commercial experience for existing clients including renewing contracts and identifying expansion opportunities
- Min. 3-5 years work experience in a B2B context
- Min. BA/BS degree, advanced degree (MS/MBA) strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a Customer Success or Strategic Account Management role
- Demonstrated experience in managing 10+ customers while achieving high customer retention rates
- Strong project management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran
status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon