Employment Type: Full Time
About the Company:
It’s never been more challenging for shippers to simply know where their ocean freight is, when it will arrive, and why it was delayed. At VIZION API, we automatically push the most complete, standardized, and detailed container tracking events to any software system or spreadsheet, so shippers get end-to- end visibility into the freight that drives their business. Our mission is to enhance and optimize world trade by making data more accessible to build tools that empower digital transformation. Vizion’s goal is to be the world's leader in delivering the highest quality data in the easiest-to-use format to the international freight industry.
Our Company Values and Culture:
Simple Honesty, Be a Teacher, and Long-Term Thinking are the values that guide our decision making and are our core operating principles. Vizion is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse team focused on fostering a culture of Communication, Innovation and High-Performance.
How You Fit In & the Details:
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic team. The ideal Senior Enterprise Account Executive must have exceptional communication and negotiation skills with the ability to use strategic thinking to achieve our account growth objectives. This role requires a proactive and customer-centric approach, as well as a deep understanding of our product roadmap and the ability to effectively communicate new features and offerings to prospective clients.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will report to our CEO and will partner with Account Executives, Technical Support, Product, Revenue Operations and Marketing to foster strong relationships, and drive revenue growth through new business. In addition to the above, you will:
● New Business Expansion: Drive business expansion by identifying opportunities to penetrate new regions and territories, coordinating with the sales team to convert leads into new accounts, and potentially managing and overseeing strategic and enterprise accounts.
● Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations, acting as a trusted advisor and main point of contact.
● Regular Check-Ins and Reviews: Conduct regular check-ins and quarterly business reviews with clients to understand their needs, address future client concerns, and strategize around new solutions or offerings.
● Communication and Collaboration: Effectively communicate our product roadmap and upcoming features to prospective clients, and collaborate with internal teams such as product development, marketing, and sales to ensure consistent messaging and alignment.
● Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
● Reporting and Analysis: Utilize CRM tools and other systems to track and analyze account performance, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to the management team.
● Customer Advocacy: Act as a customer and prospect advocate within the organization, sharing feedback, challenges, and opportunities to help shape product development and enhance customer experience.
● Minimum of 10 years of experience in SaaS sales, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth and expanding key accounts.
● Strong background in managing enterprise-level accounts and understanding their complex needs and buying processes.
● Preferred, but not required, experience in logistics sales, understanding the unique challenges and opportunities within the industry.
● Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization.
● Strategic thinker with the ability to identify growth opportunities and develop account expansion plans.
● Demonstrated ability to understand complex products and effectively communicate their value proposition to clients.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to leverage data to drive informed decisions.
● Self-motivated and proactive, with a results-oriented mindset and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
● Flexibility to travel occasionally for client meetings or industry events, as required.
**Perks & Benefits: **
● We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of: $145,000 to $185,000 and commission structure. Vizion intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non- discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
● We prioritize diversity in our hiring and are LGBTQ+ friendly
● Fully remote: Work from your home office or beach somewhere (as long as the beach has Wi-Fi, of course)!
● Excellent No-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans: 100% coverage for you and dependents
● Unlimited PTO Policy: We believe in recharging our batteries and we mean it when we say we expect you to take time off!
● 401(k) with company contribution
● Company-Provided Laptop (Mac or PC) and an office-outfitting budget
Did you know:
[Some studies](https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless- theyre-100-qualified) indicate that the average female-identifying person will apply to a job only if they feel that they qualify for 100% of the requirements? Persons of color experience this at an even higher rate. Whereas male-identifying people will apply if they feel that they qualify for 60% or more of the requirements.
Now you (may) know something new, and we want to encourage anyone who feels that they might be qualified for the role to apply. You may be surprised!
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include but are not limited to: hiring and firing of staff, selection of vendors, and provision of services. We at Vizion are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, contractors, vendors, and clients.