Location: Genk, Flemish Region
Employment Type: full-time
We are seeking a Clinical Sales Manager with previous work experience. At MIM
Software, our Clinical Sales Managers are trained in medical imaging as well
as a variety of our products and their functions. You’ll be working with our
customers in various ways when customers need our assistance, when customers
are interested to learn more about our solutions, when attending trade shows,
or when interacting with customers on site during installations and training.
The Clinical Sales Manager works alongside just about every department at MIM.
When you join as a MIMployee, you end up being part of something like a big
family. The informal atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Every employee
receives an extensive training program so that you know how the organisation
works and get to know your colleagues in no time.
What we expect from you:
- Develop a clinical and anatomical knowledge base and MIM product expertise in Nuclear Medicine and Medical Imaging
- Present, promote and sell products/services using best practices to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Respond to customer leads to offer our software solutions and build relationships
- Document and update lead statuses in a sales tracking system
- Perform web and/or onsite demonstrations of our software
- Attend trade shows
- Provide software training and new feature presentations to customers over the phone, online, and in person.
- Become a customer expert by understanding departmental processes, how MIM products are installed and used, and various customer roles
- Recognise and engage customer stakeholders at managed sites to drive the effective utilisation of MIM Software products
- Collect and share observational and direct feedback about customer interactions with our products
- Actively participate and add value to our unique open and collaborative culture
What we'll need from you:
- At least 1 year of experience in the medical industry with a focus on customer relations
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Have experience in medical imaging, radiology or a similar medical field
- Strong organisational, time management, analytical skills to identify and assist with customer needs
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills to engage with our customers
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Fundamental understanding of computer technology of both hardware and software
- Knowledge or experience with Radiation treatment pathway is a plus
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Fluency in English and French
Not unimportant either...
- You get your own laptop, which you can use to watch Netflix in your spare time
- You also get your own iPhone or equivalent, with 280GB on us every month
- We pay, so we have the final say… Not really in this case. In fact, you get to choose what time you start, between 7AM and 10AM
- Thirsty from all the hard work? We've got you covered with our overly filled fridge and endless choices of beverages!
- For coffee lovers: endless fresh coffee beans!
- For the fit freaks: free fruit!
- For the sweet tooth: too many cookies!
What we offer you:
- A full-time employment opportunity with a permanent contract
- A flying start for every junior, further growth and knowledge sharing for our senior employees
- Interesting internal training and learning opportunities
- A hybrid work environment so you can work from home as well as enjoy the office
- The possibility to buy an additional 10 vacation days as well as many other benefits through our Flex Income Plan
- An attractive salary in line with experience supplemented with numerous fringe benefits
- A company car or a mobility budget after 6 months of employment
- Hospital insurance with DKV
- Pension saving and long-term illness insurance
Clearance to work in the EU without further formalities is a prerequisite.
Our office is located in Genk, not Brussels.
**Wait, what does MIM do? **
MIM provides medical imaging software to imaging centres, hospitals, specialty
clinics, research organisations, and pharmaceutical companies across the
globe. Our mission is to enhance patient care by providing tools to support
the diagnostic and treatment process so the physician can focus on the
patient. ** **
Diversity Equity and Inclusion
MIM is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone
can contribute and thrive. We'll encourage, support, and learn from each
other’s perspectives. This is both the right thing to do and vital: diverse
perspectives fuel innovations that enhance patient care.