Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
At Ninety, we're relentlessly focused on building great companies.
Ninety is an innovative, cloud-based business operating system (BOS) that
helps organizations focus, align, and thrive.
Our best-practices based platform not only simplifies the hard work associated
with building great organizations but organizes, stores and makes easily
accessible all the associated information.
As Ninety continues to experience exceptional growth, we are looking to bring
on a Product Manager with strong AI/ML experience to lead the research,
planning, strategy, and execution of our newest AI product. You will be
responsible for shaping and delivering a robust and innovative product
strategy, informed by our vision, customer insights, and a passion for AI and
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience developing and launching an AI/ML product
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager has to communicate with team members, other departments, leadership and clients
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail
- Enjoys coaching and helping others grow
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and pivot when necessary
- The ability to work within the United States' Eastern time zone
- Experience in, or are excited to work in an early-stage environment
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead Research/Discovery on a new AI/ML product.
- Own your pod's roadmap and assist with yearly vision with stakeholder input.
- Own stakeholder feedback, cataloging and prioritizing.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Lead the end-to-end product lifecycle, from ideation through development, launch, and ongoing performance measurement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, data science, UX/UI, marketing, and sales to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to inform product strategies and drive innovation.
- Translate complex AI and ML concepts into intuitive product features that meet the needs of our customers.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to drive product development decisions, optimizing for user engagement and business outcomes.
- Maintain an active understanding of AI/ML advancements and industry trends to incorporate into product development and strategy.
- Develop business cases for new product initiatives and present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Manage and prioritize product backlog in alignment with the company strategy/vision and user needs.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to ensure product success.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in the AI/ML space
- High School Diploma.
- Experience interviewing users, prioritizing features, working with designers, working with engineers.
- Deep understanding of the SaaS business model and customer needs.
- Technical background with the ability to break down tasks into technical acceptance criteria.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Deep understanding of Large Language Models (LLMs) like GPT-3, GPT-4, BERT, Transformer models, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud-based AI/ML platforms like Google Cloud AI, AWS AI, or Azure AI that support LLM deployment and management.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ethical and fairness concerns in the development and deployment of LLMs.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and understanding of the latest NLP trends and research.
- Strong knowledge of AI/ML algorithms, concepts, and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
About Us as an Employer:
Ninety's focus on helping organizations focus, align, and thrive isn't just for our clients. We also believe deeply in helping our employees flourish. At 90, we focus on attracting, developing, and retaining our kind of great people. How?
We believe in Work From Anywhere, giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever they need to live their best life.
As-needed vacation. Don't worry about punching the clock or losing days.
Health and Dental insurance with employer contribution toward premiums
HSA, FSA and DCFSA accounts available.
Paid 90-Day Parental Leave
Professional development allowance.
Company gatherings with travel allowance.
Why we love doing what we do: Small to midsize businesses are the foundation of almost every healthy community. They provide not just employment but opportunities for people to learn, grow and become leaders who take responsibility for the well-being of the community.
G…Get Smart Stuff Done
The "Seat" we have open
Once we are confident we have someone who is a great core-value fit and well
suited for the seat they are in, we provide a high degree of autonomy so they
can master their seat leveraging their Unique Abilities™ and then take on more
and more responsibility.
If the above sounds appealing to you, we invite you to apply and see if you
are well suited to help us help companies achieve real, healthy, and