Location: Remote, US
Employment Type: Full-time Employment
What We Do: Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are: We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
Position Overview: As the ideal candidate, you bring experience in paid social and digital advertising. You bring a data-driven approach to decision- making and are experienced working with health care providers (HCPs).
What You'll Be Working On:
Duties include but not limited to:
- You will work collaboratively with Marketing teams to launch paid programs to recruit patients for our clinical research studies.
- You will advance our already established social media marketing program.
- You will identify new channels for our team to expand into.
- You will manage projects and deploy test plans for each campaign to ensure continuous innovation and optimization for engagement and retention.
- You will analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI.
- You will gather customer data from internal data teams to better segment and target personalized messaging to our audience.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key business partners and internal teams.
Physical and Travel Requirements
- This is a remote position with less than 10% travel requirements. Occasional planned travel may be required as part of the role.
What You'll Bring:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Innovative thinker with the ability to proactively define and recommend strategies to senior leaders.
- Expertise in social media marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience with A/B testing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong project management skills including planning resources, managing deadlines, and objectives, delivering recommendations.
- Highly proficient with marketing automation tools
- Proficiency in excel.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (digital advertising, customer acquisition, lifecycle)
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field
· PTO/Vacation days, sick days, Holidays.
· 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 50% for dependents.
· HSA plan
· Short-term disability, long-term disability, and Life Insurance.
· Continued Education Allowance
· Culture of growth and equality
· 401K plan and matching contribution
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the
physicians and caring for patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.