At Braze, we have found our people. We’re a genuinely approachable,
exceptionally kind, and intensely passionate crew.
We seek to ignite that passion by setting high standards, championing
teamwork, and creating work-life harmony as we collectively navigate rapid
growth on a global scale while striving for greater equity and opportunity –
inside and outside our organization.
To flourish here, you must be prepared to set a high bar for yourself and
those around you. There is always a way to contribute: Acting with autonomy,
having accountability and being open to new perspectives are essential to our
continued success. Our deep curiosity to learn and our eagerness to share
diverse passions with others gives us balance and injects a one-of-a-kind
vibrancy into our culture.
If you are driven to solve exhilarating challenges and have a bias toward
action in the face of change, you will be empowered to make a real impact
here, with a sharp and passionate team at your back. If Braze sounds like a
place where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own GTM team’s onboarding, manager training & development, professional & career development, department-level enablement for LATAM based Go-To-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Global Services and Support (GSS)
- Translate global programs and content from English to Portuguese and Spanish, deliver in local language
- Analyze team and individual performance to determine areas of excellence and opportunity
- Partner with sales leadership to develop strategies and objectives that lead to the success of each individual and the team as a whole
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create resources and other assets as required to assist in the development of skills and knowledge needed to excel in all sales roles
- Monitor skill development of new hires and help manage individual development plans
- Work closely with Sales Operations to monitor and maintain reporting on enablement effectiveness across the team
- Partner with the broader enablement team to improve learning efficiency, consumption of materials, and completion of programs that deliver the highest returns in the shortest time
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years combined experience in Sales or Sales readiness/productivity/enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong communication and influence skills Subject matter expertise in sales process, methodologies and techniques with demonstrated independent thought leadership.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with senior stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Confidence when presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting enablement events, leading advanced sales training driving adoption of best practices, and measuring the impact of productivity programs at scale
- Flexibility and ability to pivot to new demands with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses, translate results to digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Moderate travel
- Business fluent English, Portuguese required (strongly preferred Spanish fluency also) - Strong written and verbal English skills are essential
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve
got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that may include equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an
offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading comprehensive customer engagement platform
that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze,
global brands can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate
and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns and
continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies.
Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S., the UK and
Singapore. We ranked #1 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces
(Medium), #3 on Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Wellbeing
(Medium), #4 on Great Place to Work’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Europe (Medium),
#5 on Fortune’s 2022 Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, #10 on Great
Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces for Women (Large), #19 on Fortune’s
2023 Best Workplaces in New York (Large), and were named as a Top Achiever on
Great Place to Work UK’s 2023 Best Workplaces in Tech.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in
Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Jakarta, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore,
Sydney and Tokyo – not to mention our employees in nearly 50 remote locations.
Please see our Candidate Privacy
more information on how Braze processes your personal information during the
recruitment process and, if applicable based on your location, how you can
exercise any privacy rights.