OneCause is committed to helping cause-driven organizations amplify their message and raise more funds with easy-to-use fundraising solutions. First to market as BidPal in 2007 with revolutionary mobile bidding, our solutions now power online giving, event management, mobile bidding, and peer-to-peer fundraising for nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
Our Client Support team provides world class support services to all OneCause Customers and staff. This team is motivated, smart, and committed. They require a leader who is skilled at supporting their growth and development. Our Client Support Manager will be a heart-led, enthusiastic leader, and coach who will continue to develop our high-performing team; while leveraging a growth mindset that can bring scale and efficiency to our processes. This leadership position is highly collaborative within OneCause, collaborating frequently with Event Success, Customer Success, Consulting, IT & Product teams within the organization.
• Manage, lead and nurture a team of Support Analysts, while overseeing the day to day operations of the Support Team
• Collaborate with other teams and departments to achieve the best customer experience to drive success and retention
• Continuously improve upon customer support processes with the goal of delivering best in class service while balancing cost-effectiveness
• Provide escalation support for all complex technical issues
• Develop and retain an in-depth understanding of our OneCause products to provide comprehensive troubleshooting and support to the Customer Support team
• Communicate and collaborate with technical staff to uncover solutions to Customer needs
• Collaborate with internal teams to advise on new customer resources - knowledge articles, videos, blogs - to help Customers help themselves
• Track all interactions and issues to make sure we constantly improve our software and services
• Bring a daily passion for your work that is infectious and motivating to those around you
• Sustain an environment of positive, supportive energy and employee engagement
• Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team of customer service professionals
What you already know and skills you bring:
• Customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills including empathy and determination
• Experience leading a team in customer service, or software quality assurance
• Thrive in a changing work environment with varying workloads and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience developing and creating career opportunities for the people you lead
• Strong aptitude for troubleshooting and learning new technology and/or software
• BA/BS highly recommended
OneCause is an equal opportunity employer and hires equally for culture fit and technical skills and experience. We value diversity at our company. If you have the aptitude and attitude, we can help you grow your career through training, mentoring, increasing responsibility, and being around other rock star team members. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.