Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: Mid Level
At Ninety, we're relentlessly focused on building great companies.
Ninety is an innovative, cloud-based business operating system (BOS) platform
that helps organizations focus, align, and thrive.
Our best-practices based platform not only simplifies the hard work associated
with building great organizations but organizes, stores and makes completely
accessible all the associated information.
As Ninety continues to experience exceptional growth, we are looking to bring
on a Revenue System Administrator who will be responsible for managing our
internal tools across the Client Success and Partnerships teams. These main
responsibilities include Gainsight and Hubspot right now. This seat will
report to the Head of Client Success.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience as an administrator in Gainsight and Hubspot (2+ years)
- Reliable internet and phone connection
- Experience in, or are excited to work in an early-stage environment
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in merging complex datasets to find trends and insights about customers, with the ability to drive customer success and inform the efforts of the entire team
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Implementing and managing CS software that facilitates CS Ops activities (Gainsight, Hubspot).
- Hubspot and Gainsight system administration, configuration, design, development, deployment & support of third party revenue applications.
- Oversee all aspects of CRM user and license management including: new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, organization-wide defaults and sharing rules.
- Manage Hubspot and Gainsight configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflows, approval processes, properties, record layouts, apps, sequences, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Identify and gather requirements, translate into best practice, build scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Handle all aspects of data management to improve Hubspot and Gainsight data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Integrate Hubspot and Gainsight with other relevant systems, to ensure data synchronization and a unified view of the customer.
- Design workflows and implement automated processes to support scalability, streamline customer success operations (onboarding, renewals, campaigns) and manage the correct rollout.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features and deprecate as needed.
- Conduct proactive system maintenance including security reviews, & release updates for stakeholders.
- Maintain expertise in Hubspot and Gainsight (updates and enhancements, coordinate platform upgrades) and other relevant software by staying up to date on new features, trends, and related technologies.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards within Hubspot and Gainsight to provide insights into customer health, usage, and other key activity and account metrics.
- Respond to user support inquiries related to Hubspot and Gainsight administration.
- Train and provide ongoing support for new and existing users on Hubspot and Gainsight tools and processes, to ensure the users use the system productively.
- Produce technical documentation for new Hubspot and Gainsight processes to assist users in utilizing the platform effectively.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Hubspot and Gainsight administrator in a similar SaaS environment. In-depth knowledge of Hubspot and Gainsight products.
- Experience working in client success, or equivalent understanding of key customer success principles and practices.
- Experience in a pooled CSM model and dedicated CSM model with low MRR clients.
- Hubspot and Gainsight certifications are preferred.
- Experience building workflow automation and playbook setup, automating tech-touch.
- Proven operations or technical expertise and experience monitoring internal team processes.
- Expert reporting skills and proven experience applying data hygiene, intelligence, and governance principles.
- Experience gathering requirements, communicating, and reporting operational data to cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Advanced IT&C knowledge and capabilities, and ability to quickly learn and perform in new software environments.
- Experience in performing Hubspot maintenance, including app upgrades and updating integrations.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Hubspot databases.
- Proficiency in creating Hubspot user permissioning, allocating seats, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Hubspot and Gainsight reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide Hubspot and Gainsight training and end-user support.
- Ability to work independently and professionally with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- Preferred, but not required: basic knowledge of SQL, experience with Intercom, Domo, JIRA
- High-speed internet, as well as a clean, quiet, professional setting for online meetings
- Authorized to work in the United States
What Success Looks Like:
- Client Success data accuracy and enhanced customer health and activity reporting
- Data synchronization across revenue systems and a unified view of the customer
- Revenue tech stack system automation and increased Client Success team efficiency
- The full Client Success team understands how to use different systems for their different roles.
About Us as an Employer:
Ninety's focus on helping organizations focus, align, and thrive isn't just for our clients. We also believe deeply in helping our employees flourish. At 90, we focus on attracting, developing, and retaining our kind of great people. How?
- We believe in Work From Anywhere, giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever they need to live their best life.
- As-needed vacation. Don't worry about punching the clock or losing days.
- Health and Dental insurance with employer contribution toward premiums
- HSA, FSA and DCFSA accounts available.
- Productivity/Wellness allowance.
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Professional development allowance.
- Technology allowance.
- Company gatherings with travel allowance.
Why we love doing what we do: Small to midsize businesses are the foundation of almost every healthy community. They provide not just employment but opportunities for people to learn, grow and become leaders who take responsibility for the well-being of the community.
G…Get Smart Stuff Done
The "Seat" we have open
Once we are confident we have someone who is a great core-value fit and well
suited for the seat they are in, we provide a high degree of autonomy so they
can master their seat leveraging their Unique Abilities™ and then take on more
and more responsibility.
If the above sounds appealing to you, we invite you to apply and see if you
are well suited to help us help companies achieve real, healthy, and