Employment Type: Full-time (Remote)
Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
The Red Canary Intelligence Team strives to be the industry leader in operational threat intelligence produced to enable Red Canary, our customers, and the community to make better decisions. We work to make the intelligence we share practical and impactful for detection and response as we continue to push the boundaries in close collaboration with security operations, threat research, and engineering. You will play an integral part in helping lead the team as it continues growing to meet these goals.
Targeted Compensation Range: $178,500 - $200,000 + bonus eligibility and equity depending on experience
- 100% Paid Premiums- Red Canary pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents. No waiting period.
- Fertility Benefits- All new hires are eligible for benefits as of their first day.
- Flexible Time Off- Take the vacation and sick time you need.
- Health Reimbursement Account- Fully funded by Red Canary to offset out of pocket expenses such as deductibles, coinsurance and copays.
- Flexible Work Environment- With 60% remote workforce, Canaries can work from virtually almost anywhere.
- Paid Parental Leave- Full base pay to bond/care for your new child.
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.