Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's
most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance
marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce
truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue
metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions
that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt
Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million
in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands
and customers closer together.
As a Customer Support Associate , you will be responsible for providing
functional and technical support to troubleshoot, document, and resolve issues
for all Stackline customers using our best-in-class SaaS software. If you are
self-driven, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, have a pioneering
spirit, and take pleasure in assisting others in achieving success, this is
the role for you.
- Customer Advocate: Serve as the initial point of contact (via phone, email, web-based support portal) for Stackline's Support team.
- Product Expert: Become a go-to resource internally and externally for expertise in Stackline's SaaS platforms.
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration: Escalate unresolved cases and collaborate across teams to find solutions for various client issues.
- Documentation and Process Improvement: Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions, while identifying opportunities for improving support efficiency.
- Team Evangelist: Consistently embody Stackline's values in all aspects of the role, including performance, learning, responsibility, and leadership.
- 1-2 years in a customer support role, preferably supporting enterprise customers in the retail or ecommerce industry.
- Proficient in SQL with a strong understanding of select statements, joins (inner, outer, left, right), group by clauses, and aggregate functions, enabling comprehensive data querying and analysis.
- Advanced Excel experience, including proficiency in data manipulation, pivot tables, and complex formulas, the ability to create excel templates that update automatically.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively convey complex issues.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and capable of working under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Empathetic and understanding towards our customers, acknowledging their unique challenges with a commitment to consistently exceed their expectations.
- Experience with SaaS technology.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- E-commerce experience.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce and proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
Benefits and Perks
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can
complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we
are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by
providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one
component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range
based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance.
The pay range for this position in Seattle is $50,000 - $70,000 per year.
Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and
other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks
package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to
apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran