Location: Aurora, CO
Employment Type: Contingent Contractor
Team: Registered Nurse (RN)
What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
The Infusion Registered Nurse will be responsible for performing phlebotomy, completing the infusion of pharmaceutical investigational products and monitoring subjects in accordance with study protocols, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and applicable guidelines and regulations including the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
What You'll Be Working On
Duties include but not limited to:
• Preparation of study drug for Infusion, per protocol
• Intravenous administration of Investigational Product (IP;study drug) including starting and monitoring IV.
• Assisting physicians in the management of infusion reactions and/or adverse events, as appropriate.
• Maintain a clean, efficient clinical area to assure the highest standards of patient care.
• Follow Safety and PPE procedures as well as maintain proper documentation of infusion procedures.
• Preparing materials required for infusions and phlebotomy.
• Vital Signs and EKG(ECG)
• Attends and participates in meetings with the director, other managers, and staff.
• Complies with regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, & standards of practice.
Physical and Travel Requirements
This is an on-site position with regional commute requirements.
Regularly planned travel within the region will be required as part of the role
What You Bring Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strength in phlebotomy and Infusion.
• Lab proficiencies and competencies.
• Ability to check and document vitals as well as EKG (ECG)
• Excellent working knowledge of federal regulations, good clinical practices (GCP).
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse team of professionals.
• Strong organizational skills
• Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills as evidenced by positive interactions with coworkers, management, clients, and vendors.
• Team Collaboration Skills: Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to accomplish mutual goals. Bring positive and supportive attitude to achieving these goals.
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated abilities using clinical trials database, IVR systems, electronic data capture, MS word and excel.
• Ability to balance tasks with competing priorities.
• Critical thinker and problem solver.
• Curiosity and passion to learn, innovate, able to take thoughtful risks and get things done.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Certifications/Licenses, Education, and Experience:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
• RN license in good standing
• Phlebotomy and IV infusion experience
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.