This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Product Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog. This is an instrumental role in driving the development of a product platform to support Member Communication and Notification. The PO is responsible for streamlining the execution of team priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/ components for the team. The PO has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done. This PO role will support the digital agile product team(s) This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
• User Story Development: Provide subject matter expertise, explaining the
product vision and user stories to ensure understanding and delivery of
• Iteration Planning: Prioritize the backlog and refine features during iteration planning.
• Program Increment Planning: Contribute to planning at the program level to ensure alignment with overall goals.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Collect information collaboratively to support feature development.
• Collaboration with UX Designers: Work with UX designers to define the customer experience across digital assets.
• Collaboration with Engineering and Architecture Teams: Define backend processes supporting customer experience in digital and omnichannel touchpoints.
• Dependency and Risk Management: Identify dependencies and trade- offs.Problem-solve risks that may arise in the Team Backlog.
• Alignment with Product Management and Stakeholders: Work with stakeholders to align on business value, problem statements, and strategic priorities.
• Application Release Validation: Validate application releases and provide sign-offs.
• Demo Production: Collaborate with the team to produce the PI system demo alongside the Product Owner.
'Must Have' Experience:
• Agile Safe 4/5 Environment: Experience working in an Agile SAFe (Scaled
Agile Framework) 4/5 environment.
• Product-related Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience in product- related roles or transferable experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in developing and defining UI requirements and user experience.
• Cross-functional Collaboration: Ability to connect the dots between various business facets and prioritize effectively.
• Healthcare Domain Experience: Minimum 2-3 years experience in the healthcare domain or a couple of healthcare projects
'Nice to Have' Experience:
• Technology Exposure: Exposure to ReactJS and Java-based projects.
Emids is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required.
We also offer:
**Emids is healthcare's digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement