Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's
most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance
marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce
truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue
metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions
that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt
Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million
in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands
and customers closer together.
About The Role:
The Senior Product Manager shapes the direction of our software products
while harmonizing product strategy with business objectives. But this is more
than just a role – it’s an opportunity to have a profound impact on the
ongoing success and innovation that defines Stackline’s presence in the
ecommerce analytics space.
You will be joining a dynamic team that is the driving force behind the
expansion of our suite of software products. A successful candidate will be
able to navigate ambiguous and complex situations seamlessly, quickly
establish trust and rapport across teams, translate client needs into tangible
solutions that align with business objectives, and ensure deliverables exceed
client and customer expectations. This hybrid role is based out of our
Seattle, WA office.
Join us on our journey of continual evolution and innovation!
What You Will Do:
- Provide guidance on product direction for a cross-functional team encompassing Product, Sales, Engineering, Data Science, and the Executive team.
- Take features from ideation/exploration to full launch and rollout.
- Define product requirements and oversee the full life cycle of product development to ensure a successful product launch and go-to-market.
- Develop and enhance products through the management of product roadmaps, creation of user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, alignment of business and technical needs, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage any risks.
- Foster a team environment by collaborating to solve complex problems.
- Learn Stackline’s solutions and data to uncover ways to iterate on effectiveness, usage, and quality. Develop a plan to grow and scale the existing product through high velocity.
- Leverage your understanding of technology to amplify value to our clients and customers.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, AI, or a related technical field.
- 6+ years of product management experience in technology or supply chain with a strong focus on AI, machine learning, search, or other related technologies.
- Strong understanding of LLMs and their applications in enterprise.
- Strong analytical skills utilizing SQL and Python to work with large and complex data sets. Ability to develop quantitative models to define metrics that drive decision making.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally with a diverse range of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to gain support for the product direction.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent business judgement to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to manage the business through data-driven insights. Proven ability to work with large datasets leveraging tools such as Redshift and Elastic Search.
- Possess robust cross-functional collaboration skills by effectively partnering with Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Business Development teams.
- Adaptability to think and react in a high-energy, ambiguous, and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a passion and curiosity for technology and innovation.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master’s degree Computer Science, Engineering, AI, or a related technical field.
- Certification in Agile or Six Sigma
- Proven experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative, and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Direct applications only - no recruiting agencies
Benefits and Perks
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can
complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we
are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by
providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one
component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range
based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and
performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $150,000 -
$180,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-
term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition, we provide a
robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks with fresh fruit weekly
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to
apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran