Location: Philippines (Remote)
Team: Team airCFO
⛰️ Our mission
Join us & help build a world-class company for our employees & clients
At airCFO, we believe that startups are building the future each and every day. airCFO helps these startups shape the future by building their finance, tax & accounting functions to scale with efficient processes and tools that give insight into their financial performance. Our vision is to become the nation’s most respected financial partner for startups -- serving organizations from Silicon Valley to NYC.
Our approach has always been simple: hire great people, then enable those people to do impactful work sustainably.
🌠 What you'll own
During your tenure as Financial Analyst, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Support our Financial and Accounting Advisory Managers by assisting with model maintenance/improvements, one-off projects, and bug fixes.
• Analyze clients’ financial results and write up Executive reports to be presented to startup C-Suite team members, helping them better understand their financial outlook and convey their narrative to investors and team members.
• Identify & compile relevant KPIs to ensure companies are monitoring appropriately.
• Build out investor-grade, dynamic financial models & forecasts for our clients to support their strategic decisions such as fundraising, hiring, go- to-market strategy, and scenario planning.
• Leverage airCFO’s internal template library and build custom tools to fulfill individual clients’ financial analysis needs.
Internal Initiative Support
• Assist airCFO Team with projects by contributing on internal initiatives to help airCFO continue to grow.
• Assist in state income tax and sales tax nexus advisory
This role will start with an emphasis on execution and relationships and gradually increase their imprint on the strategic direction of the business.
We will always try to make room for you to take on projects or responsibilities that you are keen on, as long as it doesn't interfere with the main results you're responsible for — if you are e.g. interested in exploring talent acquisition by hiring for a role.
📬 This role might be for you if...
... you've had the following experiences in your career:
• 2+ years' experience working in financial analysis, investment banking, management consulting, or technology startups in a similar role
• 2+ years hands-on experience building & maintaining tools in Excel/Sheets; advanced data analysis, modeling & forecasting skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; simplifying and explaining complex financial issues and topics to clients
• Ability to prospect and market new services to existing and potential accounts
• Basic knowledge of GAAP
• Bachelor's degree - Accounting or Finance preferred
⁉️ Frequently asked questions
What is the interview process?
• Complete our brief technical challenge survey that consists of a few questions to measure technical skills
• First Round: 30-minute Interview
• Second Round: 30-minute Interview with Financial Advisory Manager
• Get an offer 🎉
What is the compensation package?
• PHP 80,000 - PHP 110,000 per month
• If you like the look of the role but the above isn't the range you're looking for, you can still apply to see whether we can match your expectations.
What perks/benefits do you offer?
• As part of our team, you will closely work with airCFO US Team and make lasting connections; also you will have the opportunity to keep growing along your career path at airCFO
• No night shift. We care about our team's health and work/life balance. No night shift will be required.
• Flexible PTO. We empower our team to be proactive about their personal and professional health by offering Flexible PTO
• A monthly wellness stipend added to each paycheck
• Laptop of your choice when you are hired
🎉 Ready to apply?