** Who we are**
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the
impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best
practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by
bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad
viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and
audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008,
DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value
out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the
digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What you’ll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented Sr. Client Partner for our East Coast operation
who is skilled in nurturing and building client direct relationship, as well
as, media agency relationships. Client Partners are responsible for a
specified group of existing TOP accounts to retain existing revenue while
looking to actively drive net revenue growth through. This should be
accomplished first and foremost through a strong understanding of the clients
business. From there the Client Partner is expected to strategically and
consultatively cross sell and upsell DoubleVerify’s solutions. We are looking
for a strategic and commercial individual who has demonstrated competency and
experience in working with fortune 500 clients directly and navigating
complex business and meeting situations. The role will require strong
knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing
techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Identifying new areas within a client organization not currently covered by core measurement/programmatic solutions and engages the client to perform upsells (i.e. in-house ecom,analytics or social content teams).
- Partnering with relevant Integrated Solutions Directors and other internal DV resources to convey the value of DV solutions already used by the customer and to identify, pitch and close upsell opportunities
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Helping review customer product usage and identifies gaps in knowledge or products in order to best meet the customers needs
- Identifying additional contacts across an organization to educate on DV, making us ‘stickier’ with the client while uncovering additional upsell opportunities
- Working with the Enterprise Sales Director & Integrated Solutions Specialists (Programmatic & Social) taking ownership of the customer relationship in the year after the customer is onboarded
- Leading RFPs/RFIs when issued by an existing customer managed by the Client Partner
- Evangelizing DoubleVerify’s value proposition, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels.
- Responsible for organizing, requesting and presenting QBRs with insights provided from account management team
- Defining the key retention growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on relevant client and agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensuring revenue pipeline and activity is maintained and provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative up selling and cross selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Attending industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- 7+ years or equivalent experience in building relationships and influencing clients at relevant media agencies
- Proven ability to grow revenue on specific strategic existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively cross functionally with internal stakeholders in service of providing best in class service to DV’s top clients
- Contacts at client direct including but not limited to investment, brand safety, measurement & analytics and ad ops team
- Contacts at media agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation and excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on a
number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role,
level, skills, experience, location, and balancing internal equity relative to
peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth
in the job description is between $103,000 - $195,000. This role will also be
eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, and benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description;
however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that
the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description
QaHkxF-J6DnOrpLeuZQc$) shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an
average of 60% of job criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to
only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes
but you’re not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!