Location: United States
Employment Type: Full Time
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for a few Regional Sales Specialists who will focus on our Gravie’s Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRA) offering in specific regions across the country. These newly created positions have the primary responsibility for the development, growth and management of Gravie’s ICHRA offering through Broker Dealers, Brokerage General Agents (BGA), and strategic partners. You’ll report to the SVP and General Manager of Gravie ICHRA and work closely with the Vice President of Sales and Broker Sales Managers to lead Gravie’s ICHRA growth in your assigned region.
· Drive efforts to develop and secure new relationships for the purpose of selling the Gravie ICHRA solution.
· Develop and then execute a sales plan and strategy for the region.
· Collaborate with the Broker Sales Managers across your region to maximize the depth and breadth of ICHRA coverage.
· Work with internal sales operations teams to set up the resources and processes needed for a successful broker programs.
· Leverage the Gravie sales systems to accurately track your activity to enhance coordination throughout the sales process
· Use sales metrics to measure the outcomes of sales activities and use proper analysis to make adjustments as needed.
· Review our programs and be willing to speak up to help continuously improve performance.
· Work to understand industries and market segments that align with Gravie’s ICHRA product to craft your message around their specific value proposition.
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· We care less about what your diploma says and more about how your experiences have positioned you as a health plan sales expert.
· A minimum of 4 years of experience working with brokers selling health plans and or ancillary products in the targeted region
· Extensive knowledge of health insurance products, and different funding types.
· Strong strategic and account planning abilities
· A passion for leading and driving results
· High energy, excellent coaching ability
· Must live near major airport to be able to travel easily
· The ability to travel up to 50% as required in the territory and for team events
· Previous startup company experience
· Experience within the individual and or ICHRA market
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.